Midlands Nano Meet Sat 14 and Sun 15 Sept by Trebor (Page 3 of 6)

persuer
Rover418275 wrote:Hi folks,

Is anyone attending the nano-meet next weekend visiting Rimmers beforehand?

Cheers

Mike

According to Jake on nano meet site he will be going to rimmers and asked if anybody needs anything to let him know Mike.

Richard

Posted 10 Sep 2013, 19:52 #41 

Last edited by persuer on 11 Sep 2013, 06:24, edited 1 time in total.

persuer
Ill be there Rob.

regards
Richard

Posted 10 Sep 2013, 19:53 #42 

Bermudan 75
persuer wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:Hi folks,

Is anyone attending the nano-meet next weekend visiting Rimmers beforehand?

Cheers

Mike

According to Jake on nano meet site he will be going to rimmers and asked if anybody needs anything to let him know Mike.

http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/nano-forum.html

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for that, DaveyC was after some bits, so I will PM him.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 10 Sep 2013, 20:14 #43 

Cockaa
Think that was for last yr guys :(
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 10 Sep 2013, 21:35 #44 

persuer
Cockaa wrote:Think that was for last yr guys :(

Oooooops :em: your right, sorry should have looked at year not post :oops: :gmc:

Posted 10 Sep 2013, 21:40 #45 

Duncan
Unfortunately I'm still not sure when I'll be attending. I need to decide if I have to fix the brakes on the car Saturday, and attend Sunday, or if in fact they are safe to leave until after the Nano so I can come both days. That means I won't be sure until Friday afternoon when I can have a good look and decide.

Posted 11 Sep 2013, 20:59 #46 

Trebor
fingers crossed Duncan, can we not sort the brakes at the meet, i have just changed my discs and pads all round
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Sep 2013, 21:02 #47 

Duncan
Trebor wrote:fingers crossed Duncan, can we not sort the brakes at the meet, i have just changed my discs and pads all round

It's a possibility, if I decide they are OK to come to the meet with the weight of the genny in the back.

Posted 11 Sep 2013, 21:05 #48 

Trebor
list updated welcome aboard Davey C and Persuer.

I have a small genny Duncan, dont suppose it will suffice for your needs though
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Sep 2013, 21:10 #49 

Trebor
the powerfold gears are in the UK, so hopeful for the weekend and will hand them out at the nano to those of you who ordered and will be at the meet
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 11 Sep 2013, 21:14 #50 

Cockaa
Duncan wrote:
Trebor wrote:fingers crossed Duncan, can we not sort the brakes at the meet, i have just changed my discs and pads all round

It's a possibility, if I decide they are OK to come to the meet with the weight of the genny in the back.

More than willing to help you out if i can Duncan ;)

Posted 11 Sep 2013, 21:56 #51 

Bermudan 75
Hi Duncan,

I could always meander my way to your place from Nantwich on Friday to give you a hand with your brakes and/or put the genny in the back of my Tourer.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 11 Sep 2013, 22:18 #52 

DaveyC
If anyone going to the Nano is after a set of roof rails (with fixing brackets) for a tourer or chrome sill trims (fit tourer & saloon), I have a set of each which I can stick in the back of my ZTT. I'm sure we we can agree on a good price. Just let me know, other wise they will go Fleabay at some point.

I'm planning on being there on Sunday mid morning onwards.

Cheers,

Dave

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 07:59 #53 

Cockaa
Look forward to seeing you Dave ;)

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 08:37 #54 

Arctic
(Trader)
Remember guys those of you who are camping it can and does get quite cold and damp at night in the middle of a field, so extra covers or water proof flooring/matting could well be the call of the day, as after you have been sitting round a fire then get into a damp aired tent it can be a recipe for coughs colds and chest infections, i am not trying to put you off only to take percautions hoppefully it will be sunny for us during the day which will make up for it lets have a good one, Arctic :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 11:38 #55 

Trebor
Trebor wrote:the powerfold gears are in the UK, so hopeful for the weekend and will hand them out at the nano to those of you who ordered and will be at the meet

I now have the gears and will pass out at the nano to those of you attending who have ordered some, and if you are able to take any back to other members who may be near you let m know
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 19:43 #56 

Duncan
Thanks for all the offers guys. I think I'll try it like this:

Weather is not bad tomorrow afternoon, so I'll try to do the brakes tomorrow afternoon. That should be enough time, and I'm happier with the jack on a drive, plus if anything goes pete tong, the car is not stuck in a field.

If it does go wrong, would you come and fetch the Genny from mine on Saturday, Mike? It's probably only 1/2 an hour from the Nano site, and then at least I can say for sure I'll be there both days. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that but at least then we have a plan.

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 20:03 #57 

Bermudan 75
Yes Duncan, that will be ok.

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 20:15 #58 

Duncan
Rover418275 wrote:Yes Duncan, that will be ok.

Great Mike, thanks. I'll see how it goes tomorrow afternoon!

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 20:20 #59 

Jürgen
Duncan wrote:Weather is not bad tomorrow afternoon,

I'll only show up if it's not snowing. ;)

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 20:20 #60