Midlands Nano Meet Sat 14 and Sun 15 Sept by Trebor (Page 6 of 6)

DaveyC
Mike,

It was really good to meet you at last and many thanks for the clips. I just need to get the seal ordered. How is your 2how to2 coming along, I think I will definitely need to refer to it.

Cheers,

Dave :-)

Posted 16 Sep 2013, 07:12 #101 

Gren 24
Would like to say a big thank you to Steve ( Arctic ) for helping me sort my fan out and Duncan for the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) and to Rob for the gears for the powerfolds and all the ones that organized the Nano.It was nice to see friends and to meet new ones,hopefully have more time to help others again at the Teddybears one.Have learned a bit more about our 75's
Cheers Les

Posted 16 Sep 2013, 13:22 #102 

starbug2

Posted 16 Sep 2013, 21:09 #103 

woolleysox
Yes another great weekend dispite the weather forcast Sat was a Sunny day for the most of it Sunday slight drizzle in the morning rain held off to around 3 it did not stop play. But fewer folks ventured out on Sunday. Replaced the window strips on both back doors on my Ztt a team effort thanks guys.
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 16 Sep 2013, 21:12 #104 

Bermudan 75
Need a favour from one of you who is not banned from the OC. Could you send a message to Paul P (He had his powerwash enabled and helped someone else to change a belt). He wanted info on checking solenoids and I have it here, so if he could join the Community I will email it to him, as we discussed.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 21 Sep 2013, 11:32 #105 

Duncan
Mike, It's Paul D. He's on the enthusiasts too, if not here as well. Stadtler on the enthusiasts. I can message him there for you.

Posted 21 Sep 2013, 12:30 #106 

Bermudan 75
Duncan wrote:Mike, It's Paul D. He's on the enthusiasts too, if not here as well. Stadtler on the enthusiasts. I can message him there for you.

Thanks Duncan.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 21 Sep 2013, 18:17 #107