Midlands Nano Meet Sat 11 & Sun 12 May by Trebor (Page 4 of 6)

Arctic
(Trader)
Last few days to book a place for the handbrake compensator will close the list Friday evening 20.30pm
Sunday 12th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
John Pearson----------- 75ztclub----------- 10.30am
Timbo.P6--------------- 75ztclub----------- 11.30am
peter Worth------------ 75ztclub----------- 12.30pm V8
Chris White------------ 75ztclub----------- 13.00pm
Julien H -------------- 75ztclub----------- 13.30pm
-------------------------------------------- 14.30pm
-------------------------------------------- 15.30pm
not taking any booking after the 15.30pm mark, lets have a good meet and get lots done hoping the weather gods will be with us as always all the best Arctic

Handbrake compensator list now closed
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 08 May 2013, 00:57 #61 

Last edited by Arctic on 10 May 2013, 20:07, edited 4 times in total.

Trebor
Food orders so far on this thread all noted thanks, please post any more by Wednesday evening please
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 May 2013, 09:20 #62 

Trebor
The weekend is almost upon us and it looks like being another great turnout, there are 54 cars at the last count coming at various points over the weekend and the weather forecast is for a few showers on both days which we can easily cope with.

This is the last reminder for food orders for Saturday evening please, i have extended the deadline to tomorrow evening and will then be closing the list, you can order Saturday evening at the pub but will then take your chances as to the time you will have to wait.
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 May 2013, 20:12 #63 

Trebor
Monk added to list for Saturday so we should have 2 x T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) available on the first day
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 May 2013, 08:31 #64 

ceedy
Will try to stagger up from Somerset .. weather permitting ;)
at least Saturday , maybe Sun If we feel like staying over somewhere....

Just to give Dave( Monk ) some botheration :-D :-D

May have no 1 Grandson in Tow ??

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 09 May 2013, 09:33 #65 

raistlin
ceedy wrote:May have no 1 Grandson in Tow ??

There will be other children for him to play with Chris :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 09 May 2013, 10:47 #66 

takestock
raistlin wrote:
ceedy wrote:May have no 1 Grandson in Tow ??

There will be other children for him to play with Chris :)

Yup, one called trebor, woolleysox, wolves75, develish is a real mad hatter i hear and a few idiots called Dave.........:D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 09 May 2013, 15:36 #67 

Trebor
Cant argue about Woolley, rumour has it he ran out of flagpoles so used himself as a back up

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 May 2013, 19:04 #68 

Bermudan 75
Hi Rob,

Can you put me down for a cottage pie please for the Saturday evening meal?

Cheers

Mike

Posted 09 May 2013, 19:25 #69 

Trebor
Ok Mike done
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 May 2013, 19:34 #70 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 May 2013, 20:02 #71 

Duncan
Rover418275 wrote:Jürgen,

You have forgotten, this is England ! Reliable weather data translates into : rain with sunny spells with showers of rain. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Mike

Funnily enough that's exactly the prediction for most of the weekend. Sunday looks a little better.

Sorry I won't be along this evening, but I will be staying tomorrow night. Much of my gear is packed, but still some preparation to do!

Posted 10 May 2013, 15:58 #72 

raistlin
Just been up to Four Ashes. The first tent is up, with a somewhat soggy Rob :lol:
Paul

Posted 10 May 2013, 17:21 #73 

ceedy
Its piddlin down ... here in Zumerset :-D
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 10 May 2013, 19:34 #74 

Trebor
Dont think anyone is camping tonight unless anyone came after I left about 8pm

There were 4 of us there but by the time i took the picture Paul had gone , but thanks to him for helping me to put up my tent in the rain which stopped after it was up !

My tent is up ready for tomorrow I am not staying in it tonight.If you are camping please pitch your tent in the same area at the top of the field please otherwise you will be surrounded by cars when you wake up

3 of us left in the picture, Stevey A & Stevey D ( Arctic & Devilish ) plus me, see you all tomorrow

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 10 May 2013, 20:56 #75 

ceedy
Its Sunny here ..

We're off... see you soon

Posted 11 May 2013, 05:35 #76 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 11 May 2013, 06:27 #77 

Arctic
(Trader)
Good Morning.
Tourer all loaded and i am ready to go once i have had a couple of coffee's and the dougnut man as arrived brandy ball is trying it's hardest to do us a favour today hopefully it will succeed, see you soon gents lets have a good one cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 11 May 2013, 07:01 #78 

raistlin
Trebor wrote:Image

Lucy Kite - The best way to see the weather forecast in the Midlands :)
Paul

Posted 11 May 2013, 07:26 #79 

Last edited by raistlin on 11 May 2013, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

Bermudan 75
Tally Ho chaps ! TOT 10.00 hours

Cheers

Mike

Posted 11 May 2013, 08:11 #80