Midlands Nano Meet Sat 11 & Sun 12 May by Trebor (Page 2 of 6)

Bermudan 75
Jürgen,

You have forgotten, this is England ! Reliable weather data translates into : rain with sunny spells with showers of rain. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 21 Apr 2013, 18:51 #21 

Jürgen
Thanks, Mike, that's all I need to know. I've just been worried a bit about the possibility of heavy snow (again!). :lol:

Posted 21 Apr 2013, 18:54 #22 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Jürgen wrote:Does someone have reliable data of the weather being involved? :confused:

:mrgreen:

Yes indeed, there will certainly be weather.;)

Posted 21 Apr 2013, 18:58 #23 

raistlin
I know I need to produce powerfold looms for the meet. I just can't remember for whom.

Please let me know if I've promised you one chaps :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 21 Apr 2013, 19:17 #24 

Bluebird
Hi Paul.
It was for me Julien, travelling up from Surrey, I have the mirrors and the switch, but not the looms as discussed earlier in the year.

Kind Regards.

Julien

Posted 21 Apr 2013, 20:21 #25 

raistlin
Thanks Julien. There are one or two others as well I think.
Paul

Posted 21 Apr 2013, 20:55 #26 

Trebor
I have asked on the other forum Paul will report any interest back on here
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 22 Apr 2013, 19:34 #27 

Trebor
Paul, Tom on the club forum also known as Organiser requires pf looms
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 22 Apr 2013, 19:42 #28 

raistlin
Thanks Rob :)
Paul

Posted 22 Apr 2013, 19:45 #29 

carlpenn
Paul, you was going to make me a set too, but I no longer need them, as my V6 has P/Folds already fitted - Keep meaning to pop my Spare set on the For Sale section :P
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 23 Apr 2013, 06:38 #30 

Trebor
if anyone coming to the meet has any experience of fitting a Parrot hands free kit, your help/advice would be appreciated
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 24 Apr 2013, 11:32 #31 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Trebor wrote:if anyone coming to the meet has any experience of fitting a Parrot hands free kit, your help/advice would be appreciated

There's an in depth "Know How" document on the subject. parrot-ck3200-phone-kit-to-hi-line-cars.html if that is of any help.

Posted 24 Apr 2013, 11:38 #32 

Trebor
Thanks Mick will pass this on
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 24 Apr 2013, 19:54 #33 

takestock
Poor menu for Vegetarians :( No starter available
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Apr 2013, 15:27 #34 

Jürgen
First forecast for Saturday: 16C, sunny intervals ... :)

Posted 27 Apr 2013, 18:50 #35 

Arctic
(Trader)
Compensator List for 11th -12th nano

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the last nano was snowed off i have a few rollover compensators to organise or work into the this meet.

This is the first nano of the year due to the bad weather we had earlier in the year, so if you would like your car to have the handbreak modification fitted at the Wolverhampton weekend nano meet on the 11th -12th May please contact me through PM so i can give you full details and then add you to the list below, i have already started a list at

http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/nano-forum.html

But as not all members visit the nano site its only fair i start one here also i intend to be at the venue from 10.00am and will try and fit a compensator each hour if need be, all times on the list are approximate you may have to wait 30 mins or so but you may also be brought forward should someone turn up late i may limit the compensators to 7 only to give me more time for other little projects, i hope to see lots of members joining us for some good banter and sort out any little niggles which maybe troubling you i will also have with me ten plenum trays with the spy hole mod already done for free exchange all work carried out is FOC cheers Arctic.

All times are approximate so some waiting is inevitable but should be no more than 30 minutes.
List for Sunday 24th March below.

Saturday 11th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time

Posted 27 Apr 2013, 20:52 #36 

Last edited by Arctic on 10 Nov 2015, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.

Gren 24
Would it be possible for Some one to help me fit a instrument cluster pack with trip computer,I have managed to get one with a massage indicator switch that I am told will fit my 75 I know I will need a T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) to set it.I will be going to the Saturday meet.
Would like to thank Steve ( ARCTIC ) for saying he will do the handbrake modification for me on that Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing every one there.
Les Gren 24

Posted 01 May 2013, 14:58 #37 

Duncan
We will have at least one T4 there so if it's a new pack we can do that easily.

Posted 01 May 2013, 19:47 #38 

Gren 24
Hi Duncan
No not a new one it is off a 2003 Connoisseur CDTI Auto. Mine is a 2004 Connoisseur CDTI Auto Tourer. So just hopping it will fit and can be done.If not no worries..

Posted 02 May 2013, 14:22 #39 

dattrike
Hi Rob,
Can you put me down for the mixed grill please can't find anywhere else to post this
Ta

Posted 02 May 2013, 17:10 #40