Midlands International Nano Meet 12th & 13th May by Trebor (Page 5 of 7)

Jürgen
Hello Rob, here we go ... ;)

starter - homemade soup of the day
main - homemade chilli with rice
dessert - chocolate coronet pavlova with custard

Posted 07 May 2012, 22:35 #81 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Evenin' Rob

Butterfly Marinated Prawns
Lamb Isabella
Toffee Apple & Butter Pudding.
A large doggy bag. :-)

Posted 07 May 2012, 22:47 #82 

pob06
Droooooooooooooooooooooolsome food :-) , wish I was attending now >:-{
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 08 May 2012, 19:08 #83 

Duncan
Just packed up my tent ready to go! Rest of the week is trying to remember the other stuff.

Things I think Iv'e said I'll help with:

Merl: rear seat cushion cover change.
Alan: upgrade hiline install to HK.
Stevesav: rear blind install help.

If there's anyone else I've said I'd help, please feel free to remind me as I'll forget something if you don't.

I'll bring the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System), but I'd like to get some time away from it to do other stuff. I want to try to find the time to add a BMW bluetooth module to the highline system on my own car, and tidy up the bits stuffed in the wheel well from this weekends fun.

Edit: Stevesav rear blind added!

Posted 08 May 2012, 19:11 #84 

Duncan
Wierd. Had to edit the post. The forum software included its own addition of the explanation of a T4 in my text, and then added it again when I posted the edited version!

Posted 08 May 2012, 19:17 #85 

Jürgen
If you edit your post, the automated remark shows up just as plain text, so it looks like your own text now. :confused:

Posted 08 May 2012, 19:22 #86 

Alan
Evening Rob

Starter - Garlic ciabatta bread
Main - Homemade curry of the day
Dessert - Gooey Belgium chocolate pudding

Posted 08 May 2012, 20:33 #87 

Mad-Monkey
Ok guys finally got confirmation I won't be able to attend on Sunday, so I'll just be a Saturday goer now :( can't hang around for the evening meal either I'm afraid but will be there early on Saturday to compensate :)

Posted 09 May 2012, 10:21 #88 

Trebor
bump for any food orders
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 May 2012, 11:27 #89 

Trebor
And another shameless bump for food orders as I want to hand it in on Friday night, so after that you will need to order your own at the bar, but it's much better for the smooth running and to avoid delays if they have one order from our group

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 May 2012, 18:57 #90 

Bermudan 75
Morning Rob,

Starter: Butterfly Prawns

Main: Cottage Pie

Dessert: Cheesecake

Mike

Posted 10 May 2012, 06:06 #91 

Canonite
I'll put my food order here as i'm on this list.
Starter: Soup
Main: New York Chicken
Not having a pud, i'm watching my figure.
Cheers,
Alan

"The Two V6s"

Posted 10 May 2012, 08:59 #92 

Bernard
Bernard : Steak and kidney pie and chips
Toffee apple butter pudding
Janina : Trawlermans medley and a spoonful of my pudding (weight watching as always!)

Thanks Rob.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 10 May 2012, 16:13 #93 

Trebor
Been on one of them diets myself Bernard, it doesn't count as calorie intake if you eat somebody else's but glad she is well enough to attend

I make no apologies for another bump for food orders as I will close the list tonight and hand it into the pub tomorrow, so if you want to eat on Saturday evening in the pub please see the menu above and place your order on here please

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 10 May 2012, 17:11 #94 

Duncan
Mmm. Want to try lots of them. Restraint required!

Main: mega mixed grill with Chips.

Posted 10 May 2012, 17:35 #95 

Duncan
So is it just the two camping Friday night?

Posted 10 May 2012, 18:14 #96 

Trebor
Well not sure but I will be pitching my tent but not sleeping in it until Saturday, and I think that leaves you and Dave there on Friday night, there are more campers to come but I think just for Saturday night.

I plan to be there around half three happy to help with putting up your tent Duncan as I plan to be there a few hours
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 10 May 2012, 18:21 #97 

Duncan
Thanks for the offer. Probably won't get there till later as I need to wait to get the genny lifted in. Also got plenty of prep still to do!

Posted 10 May 2012, 18:24 #98 

JakeWilson
Have a great time all, gutted I can't make this one. I am booking my flights tonight for the next one in July so as to make sure I don't miss it!

Posted 10 May 2012, 19:40 #99 

takestock
We look set to be down tea time for our virgin camping weekend in our pop up :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 May 2012, 19:44 #100