Midlands International Nano Meet 12th & 13th May by Trebor (Page 4 of 7)

Bermudan 75
Hi Pob,

Hope it goes well at Stanmore ortho. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Mike

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 22:32 #61 

Jürgen
All the best, Pob, and a speedy recovery!

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 23:18 #62 

Merl
It is looking like I might only make one day with having to drop the car in at austins as I don't want to be driving up and down.

Might make it the Sunday as guessing that might be the quieter day for Duncan ;)

Though this might all change again. All I can say is either way I will be there one day! :)
Martin

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 23:23 #63 

Trebor
Ok Merl I will leave the list as it is for now
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 May 2012, 19:04 #64 

Arctic
(Trader)
Handbrake Mod

Just so this does not get lost in the posts on the thread i will bump it a few time before the meet Arctic

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... stcount=62
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 02 May 2012, 03:15 #65 

Alan
Trebor wrote:Ok Alan welcome list updated , I love Trophy Blue by the way , when I bought my Solar Red ZT it was a toss up between the 2

Cheers Rob, I've had quite a few people now comment on how nice the colour is. Just make sure you keep your's polished nicely so it doesn't become Solar Pink

Posted 03 May 2012, 20:56 #66 

RichardGarner
I can't get the Saturday off work, I said please and everything but they still said no. So, I'll head over on Sunday

Posted 03 May 2012, 22:41 #67 

JakeWilson
RichardGarner wrote:I can't get the Saturday off work, I said please and everything but they still said no. So, I'll head over on Sunday

Black one? :-)

Posted 03 May 2012, 22:46 #68 

RichardGarner
Well that's the intention providing the rear seats turn up and it starts behaving itself. The immobiliser keeps kicking in and wont start :panic: I'm hoping it's just the key I've got!

Posted 04 May 2012, 13:24 #69 

JakeWilson
Was talking to Russ, something about 54 plates alarms going off if you hold the key too long in the lock. Would be worth getting some batteries for the keys too.

Posted 04 May 2012, 13:31 #70 

Trebor
List updated at post 1, welcome aboard Richard
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 May 2012, 15:31 #71 

Canonite
As I mentioned in the other place I'd love to come down for this and see how it's really done.
Got room for a fat un?
Cheers,
Alan

"The Two V6s"

Posted 04 May 2012, 21:52 #72 

Trebor
Your name is now added , and you now need a note from your mom if you can't make it
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 May 2012, 21:59 #73 

Canonite
Haha. I just need to decide which car to bring and what jobs i'm gonna attempt.
Cheers,
Alan

"The Two V6s"

Posted 04 May 2012, 22:28 #74 

Trebor
There are about 40 members from both club and community forums who have their names down for next weeks nano meet.

The long range weather forecast I have seen is for no rain on Saturday and possibly some on Sunday from 7pm when most of us will have packed up anyway

I will be collecting the menu on Monday night from the pub and will scan and put on here, if you are having a meal in the pub on the Saturday evening I need your order in advance so please look out for the menu and post your order on this thread please

If anyone is camping on the Friday night please also confirm so I can tell the pub

Looking forward to seeing you all there and here's hoping for another great nano
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 May 2012, 21:15 #75 

Arctic
(Trader)
Compensator & Plenums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Handbrake Mod
Just so this does not get lost in the posts on the thread i will bump it a few time before the meet
Only six days left before the nano event starts its still not to late to get your name down on the list for the above and no struggling to fit it as I?we will be fitting them for you Arctic.

Handbrake Compensator fitting.

I will be attending this meet both on the Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th from approx 10.30am until 6.00pm i am therefore compiling a little list of any members whom would like the handbrake compensator fitted on one of these days.

Taking into account for breaks and the weather i would be looking to fit between 5 to 8 in that time so if you are interested and would like your name put on the list please PM ME once i think i have enough so as not to over stretch my self i will close the list cheers Arctic.

List so far below (which is also being compiled on the 75/ZT Forum)

Saturday 12th May Approx Time

Tony = nuts75 ?

Dave = dattrike 1.00pm

Sunday 13th May Approx Time

James = Hurricaneplanes 10.30am

Anthony = UKmoobs ?

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 06 May 2012, 16:15 #76 

starbug2
:gmc: i've just noticed i will be Portland way this weekend at another car meet so won't be available :gmc: but it is a 75/ZT one :thumbsup: i hope the weather will be nice for us both

Posted 07 May 2012, 17:14 #77 

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:I have a dremel and quite a few attachments if required :)

Best of luck with your op Pob :)

Hi Paul,

Could I borrow your Dremel this weekend please?

Mike

Posted 07 May 2012, 21:53 #78 

raistlin
Of course you can Mike :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 May 2012, 21:58 #79 

Trebor
The menu for Saturday night is below, if you intend eating in the pub please post your order on this thread by Thursday night please.

We have found through experience that if I hand in the order before the weekend things will run much smoother on the night.

I will bring a note of who orders what so don’t worry if you forget on the night

For payment the pub will have a list of your order together with your forum name so after you have eaten please pay at the bar giving your forum name

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 May 2012, 21:58 #80