Midlands International Nano Meet 12th & 13th May by Trebor (Page 3 of 7)

Duncan
Must remember the tools for the seats then. Memory like a seive me!

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 11:33 #41 

Bermudan 75
pob06 wrote:Will bring my baby dremel and bits again as it was useful last time, and will also be one with a bag of fir tree clips and the like if anyone needs any.

Hi Laurence,

I would appreciate the use of your baby Dremel to install my headlight power wash system.

Mike

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 11:47 #42 

Duncan
If the weather is anything like today, I don't fancy it much.Just got back from a couple of days in Delamere Forest (Cheshire) and it's horrible outside!

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 11:54 #43 

Bermudan 75
In view of the rather inclement weather we are having and the possibility of us having the same for the International Nano-meet, would this suffice as my tent ?
>
>
>
>
>

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 12:05 #44 

Trebor
yes Mike but dont expect the same view from a Wolverhampton venue
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 16:31 #45 

Merl
Duncan wrote:Must remember the tools for the seats then. Memory like a seive me!

I will try and remind you! but my memory is terrible these days...
Martin

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 18:15 #46 

Merl
Duncan wrote:If the weather is anything like today, I don't fancy it much.Just got back from a couple of days in Delamere Forest (Cheshire) and it's horrible outside!

Ok I can top that! I was Dragon Boat racing in southport today... We had torrential rain, gails and hail and one boat sank! thankfully not mine :) and to top it off our boat won it's group so made it a fun and worthwhile day :)

Yes I am very mad!!!
Martin

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 18:17 #47 

pob06
Rover418275 wrote:
pob06 wrote:Will bring my baby dremel and bits again as it was useful last time, and will also be one with a bag of fir tree clips and the like if anyone needs any.

Hi Laurence,

I would appreciate the use of your baby Dremel to install my headlight power wash system.

Mike

Not a problem, Swordy used it to fit his at the last meet, seems to be the ideal tool. (Good job as I have mine to fit as well sometime haha).

As long as someone brings a genny its all good.

I'd like to pick the brains of the various forum guru's please re - the retro fitting of OEM headlamp wash, heated washers, rainsensor, ultrasonic alarm, powefolds and any pitfalls/needs that I should be aware of. I have a growing bag of OEM bits to retrofit :-)

ta for now

pob
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 20:25 #48 

JakeWilson
Could you put me down as a maybe, I've been looking at flights!

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 00:00 #49 

Merl
Which hotels have everyone booked?
Martin

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 00:05 #50 

Arctic
(Trader)
Handbrake Compensator fitting.

I will be attending this meet both on the Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th from approx 10.30am until 6.00pm i am therefore compiling a little list of any members whom would like the handbrake compensator fitted on one of these days.

Taking into account for breaks and the weather i would be looking to fit between 5 to 8 in that time so if you are interested and would like your name put on the list please PM ME once i think i have enough so as not to over stretch my self i will close the list cheers Arctic.

List so far below (which is also being compiled on the 75/ZT Forum)

Saturday 12th May Approx Time

Tony = nuts75 ?

Dave = dattrike 1.00pm

Sunday 13th May Approx Time

James = Hurricaneplanes 10.30am

Anthony = UKmoobs ?
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 00:37 #51 

Last edited by Arctic on 06 May 2012, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

pob06
Rover418275,

I'm really sorry but unless my pre op assessment on the 9th goes pear shaped I am being admitted to Stanmore on the 10th for an operation on my leg on the 11th. Only found out today!.

I'm not going to be able to make the meet after all, so cant bring the dremel.

Sorry to let you down.

BUT - If it would help, if anyone is local to me and coming up I'm happy for them to pick up the dremel for use at the nano, if they could then drop it off to me (as I will be unable to walk) after the weekend.

sorry

pob

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 16:00 #52 

Mick
(Site Admin)
pob06 wrote:Rover418275,

I'm really sorry but unless my pre op assessment on the 9th goes pear shaped I am being admitted to Stanmore on the 10th for an operation on my leg on the 11th. Only found out today!.

I'm not going to be able to make the meet after all, so cant bring the dremel.

Sorry to let you down.

BUT - If it would help, if anyone is local to me and coming up I'm happy for them to pick up the dremel for use at the nano, if they could then drop it off to me (as I will be unable to walk) after the weekend.

sorry

pob

All the best with your operation, hope it works well and gets you back in the swing of things soonest.

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 16:50 #53 

raistlin
I have a dremel and quite a few attachments if required :)

Best of luck with your op Pob :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 17:33 #54 

pob06
All the best with your operation, hope it works well and gets you back in the swing of things soonest.

Thanks Mick,

I hope it works and I get use of my right foot back :o)

Wont allow me to get rid of the walking stick you saw me with at Teddy Bears though :-( - still waiting for the back and pelvis breaks to heal for that .. doh :o)

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 17:43 #55 

pob06
raistlin wrote:Best of luck with your op Pob :)

Cheers Paul,

Appreciated mate

pob

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 17:44 #56 

kandyman
pob06 wrote:Rover418275,

pob

Here's hoping you make a speedy recovery ;)

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 17:46 #57 

Trebor
I have removed you from the list Pob hope all goes well and take care
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 19:02 #58 

Merl
Good luck Pob! Hopefully catch you at the next one!
Martin

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 19:06 #59 

pob06
cheers guys, hmmm Merl, is that so you can try again to tempt me into trying to rob a bank to buy a supercharged V8?? hehe

Posted 30 Apr 2012, 22:13 #60