Midlands International Nano Meet 12th & 13th May by Trebor (Page 2 of 7)

Arctic
(Trader)
A little post for SteveSav
1.8 petrol Silver 2005- 56 plate
He will be picking up a a rear sunblind, switch and loom from me on this weekend. So I am hopping that a member will be able to help him fit it , he will of course be a a very willing assistant and i too can give a helping and if need be between fitting some handbrake compensators and the plenum trays i bring for a swap over. Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 10:41 #21 

pob06
Hi there, after enjoying the Teddy Bears meet I'd like to come to this please.

Only for Friday night and the Saturday I'm afraid (as I have to go and be scolded for the day on the 13th - saves 3 points though).

Will confirm if i'm camping shortly.

cheers for organising this

pob
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 13:16 #22 

Trebor
List updated at post 1
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 17:57 #23 

Duncan
I can advise with the sunblind if it's part of a complete shelf. I've pulled shelves out at a Nano before. Is the wiring present?

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 20:00 #24 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:I can advise with the sunblind if it's part of a complete shelf. I've pulled shelves out at a Nano before. Is the wiring present?

Hi Duncan
I am not sure to be honest but i have the loom and switch for him etc am sure Paul is the man for this he may pop on and say but have told Steve to post and say which day he can attened Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 21 Apr 2012, 02:10 #25 

takestock
Never done a sunblind but happy to help :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 21 Apr 2012, 07:30 #26 

Bermudan 75
Put me down, not in the veterinary sense, but on the list for both days please Rob.

Posted 21 Apr 2012, 08:38 #27 

stevesav
Artic said
Hi Duncan
I am not sure to be honest but i have the loom and switch for him etc am sure Paul is the man for this he may pop on and say but have told Steve to post and say which day he can attened Arctic.

Posted 21 Apr 2012, 10:56 #28 

Trebor
Name added Mike, Steve as your name is already down on the club forum I won't add it here as both lists will be joined nearer the date
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 21 Apr 2012, 11:53 #29 

Duncan
Well if you have the wiring it should make it easy if it's not already in place. Lets hope it is, then its a simple enough job.

Posted 21 Apr 2012, 12:05 #30 

Arctic
(Trader)
Well thats started the jobs ball rolling :thumbsup: i have a feeling this is going to be the best yet fingers crossed the weather stays nice even if it was only like today, it can rain as much as it likes as long as its after 2.30pm in the morning ansd stops for us at 7.00am :lol:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Apr 2012, 21:59 #31 

pob06
Will bring my baby dremel and bits again as it was useful last time, and will also be one with a bag of fir tree clips and the like if anyone needs any.
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 24 Apr 2012, 12:51 #32 

carlpenn
Duncan wrote:Well if you have the wiring it should make it easy if it's not already in place. Lets hope it is, then its a simple enough job.

If this is the Shelf Steve had from me, teh Wiring loom runs from the Shelf to teh Switch and the switch to teh Fusebox if I remember rightly :) (Correct me if I am wrong Steve, it has been a while since I stripped the V6 :p)

Also, I may very well attend with Tent and some beer if there is room for another body, dependant on whether or not I get a Sleeping Bag / Mattress this Month, I may even get Tina to whip us up a couple of Orange and White Chocolate cakes :drool:
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 24 Apr 2012, 20:34 #33 

takestock
Sleeping bag? :confused: oh bugger....
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 24 Apr 2012, 20:59 #34 

Duncan
S'alright Dave. You won't need a sleeping bag as once the partyhas finished you will need to get stuck into some fans and VIS (Variable Intake System) motors. No rest for the wicked.....

Posted 24 Apr 2012, 21:45 #35 

Trebor
Sleeping bag, call yourself a camper !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 24 Apr 2012, 23:39 #36 

Merl
I am attending :)
Need to finish off my car. Not that it will ever be finished as I'm sure I will think of something else to do to it lol.
Not sure on the camping yet as need to take my car in to nick's for a rear subframe on the aturday or Sunday and don't fancy taking all my camping gear on the train home.
Martin

Posted 28 Apr 2012, 23:47 #37 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob
like the new Avatar will be posting my little list monday for the HBC Mod yer Carl the blind was the one i bought from you but never got round to fitting it Stevesav as now sourced another one which as the shelf to match his car so i still have this one going. Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 02:24 #38 

carlpenn
Can you add me to list, I will be there Saturday daytime. Not 100% sure if I will stay for the evening as I am supposed to be going to a Wedding Reception Saturday night. Will gladly help anyone do anything whilst there as I don't really have any special skills to offer unlike some of you Guys attending.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 07:48 #39 

Trebor
list updated Carl & Merl added
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 08:44 #40