MGZT 17" mirage alloys (SOLD) by zt rob (Page 2 of 2)

zt rob
SOLD!

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 15:34 #21 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob.
First class deal just how deals should be,thanks for your address and phone number even before i paid for them ;) well pleased with the wheels all the best Arctic.

PS Thanks again and really nice meeting you and you taking time out to talk with me with everything you have on at the moment, hope things get a little better if you get my drift and you get to do the things you talked about you are hoping to do.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 19:46 #22 

zt rob
Glad your happy steve hope to meet up again soon

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 20:14 #23 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob.
Do you recognise these below i managed to get round to tidying them up today,rubbing them down taking the curbed edges off etc.

Fig 1 rubbbed down and flated ready for the 1000 grade wet& dry to make the lacquer coat dull and to key it for spraying once wiped over with thinners.
Image1

Fig 2 after the first coat of paint not looking to bad.
Image2

Fig 3 two down two to go slowly getting there but still only one coat.
Image3

Fig 4 all the wheels have now had one coat of paint looking ok but a bit patchy not to worried at this stage because they have still got to be rubbed down once more before the final to coats and the lacquer coat, tried the centres in also.
Image4

Figs 5/6/7 with the different centres but i will not be having the MG ones just thowed them in so you could see them Rob :thumbsup: i can have either of the others as i have face lift tourer but the Rover 75 badge on the grill. :-D which would you prefer all opinons appreciated.
Fig 5 facelift centre
Image5

Fig 6 Rover 75 centre
Image6

Fig 7 MG centre.
Image7

Fig 8 ready for the final rub down tomorrow before the last two coats and will then fit them so i can get my serpants refurbed what do you think of the colour peeps.
Image8
Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Jul 2011, 19:24 #24 

Dave
Looking good!

Are those the centre caps that were briefly mine?!

Posted 24 Jul 2011, 08:51 #25 

Arctic
(Trader)
Dave wrote:Looking good!

Are those the centre caps that were briefly mine?!

Hi dave yes in the close up first photo.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 24 Jul 2011, 20:31 #26