MGROVER PARTS "CLOCKS" ZFA000010 ALL SOLD by jamesgreen (Page 1 of 2)

jamesgreen
GOT A LOAD OF CLOCKS AS HUNG IN MGROVER DEALERSHIPS WILL POST A PICTURE LATER ANYONE INTERESTED BEFORE THEY GO ONTO THE FLEA OF BAYS
OH FORGOT TO MENTION THESE ARE MADE IN BRITAIN I KNOW THAT BEACUSE IT SAYS SO ON THE BOX
REGARDS
:cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap:

ALL NOW SOLD

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 14:58 #1 

Last edited by jamesgreen on 07 Sep 2010, 15:03, edited 2 times in total.

takestock
Probably means the box was made in britain :) :gmc:

What size are the clocks and how many of your english pounds would be required to purchase one?
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 17:11 #2 

jamesgreen
IT SAYS ON THE BOX 225 MM QUARTS WALL CLOCK.......I GUESS THAT IS ABOUT 25 CMS IN OLD MONEY.

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 17:58 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I doubt you'll get much interest unless you tell us the price. :) Could post up a pic as well. :)

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 18:01 #4 

MrB
jamesgreen wrote:IT SAYS ON THE BOX 225 MM QUARTS WALL CLOCK.......I GUESS THAT IS ABOUT 25 CMS IN OLD MONEY.

22.5 cms - (10mm per cm) - approx 9inch in old money

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 23:01 #5 

Jackal79
Mick wrote:I doubt you'll get much interest unless you tell us the price. :) Could post up a pic as well. :)

Like everyone else waiting with bated breath for you to pluck up the courage to state an asking price???? :sleep:

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 09:04 #6 

jamesgreen
oh yes what a dimwit???????????????? :bed: :bed: :sleep:

£5 each chuck a quid on for postage.they do come with a battery as well.only thing is the battery says made in china??????

the rest is british though

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 11:27 #7 

Cowley_MOA
jamesgreen wrote:oh yes what a dimwit???????????????? :bed: :bed: :sleep:

£5 each chuck a quid on for postage.they do come with a battery as well.only thing is the battery says made in china??????

providing that there are enough to go round I will take 2
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 11:31 #8 

Bernard

I would like one please.
How do you want payment?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 13:03 #9 

James.uk
Personaly i think fitting a 9 inch clock in yer car will make it look a bit OTT.. Unless -- Does it have a walnut case with a chrome surround? :confused: :)

If so.. it can sit on top. Otherwise you're gonna need to make a big hole in yer dash innit.. :roll:

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 14:08 #10 

jamesgreen
James.uk wrote:Personaly i think fitting a 9 inch clock in yer car will make it look a bit OTT.. Unless -- Does it have a walnut case with a chrome surround? :confused: :)

If so.. it can sit on top. Otherwise you're gonna need to make a big hole in yer dash innit.. :roll:

personnally i think they look ok wedged infront of the gearstick just wham screw in the centre console and hey presto they you go.

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 14:47 #11 

Jackal79

I would like one too. Let me know your preferred method of payment please.
Peter

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 16:17 #12 

Ragman
Yep be interested - how do you want payment

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 18:58 #13 

jamesgreen
hi all
if you would like one of these clocks please pm me with your address and i will package them up.
if you can send chqs it would be appreciated as i hate haveing topay those charges from paypal.
many thanks
james

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 19:36 #14 

jamesgreen
bumpety bump there is still some left

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 16:55 #15 

Simon
James.uk wrote:Personaly i think fitting a 9 inch clock in yer car will make it look a bit OTT.. Unless -- Does it have a walnut case with a chrome surround? :confused: :)

This one won't reflect of the windscreen at night though James :stirer: :stirer:
115,000 miles and counting

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:57 #16 

JohnDotCom
If you still have one left I would like to purchase it if you could PM me Payment details.
Many thanks.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 21:30 #17 

jamesgreen
OPPS

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 21:38 #18 

calibrax
Would love one myself... but unfortunately I don't have a chequebook, as I haven't had any need to write a cheque out for about 10 years now!
Steve

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 135

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 23:20 #19 

PaulT
James

you have a PM
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 08:00 #20