MG7 LED tail Lights Ready To Order by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
Supplied by radioguy.
If you are on a list elsewhere for these items, please contact Radioguy directly from this forum as they are now available for pre-order. There is no list here, first come first served. the more ordered the lower the price.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1062
pmessling.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 10:24 #1 

raistlin
Great news :)

However, it begs the question, why on earth has it taken so long to get precisely nowhere previously?

Clearly Canadian interhational trade is more freely running that of the UK.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 10:30 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
raistlin wrote:Great news :)

However, it begs the question, why on earth has it taken so long to get precisely nowhere previously?

Clearly Canadian interhational trade is more freely running that of the UK.

Radioguy Sean is a business man plain and simple. :)

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 10:32 #3 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
Thanks,
When we wanted to get the RDS we did it this way.
We HAVE received samples so it is not a farce and I have a very trusted agent on the ground there
We have our ducks in a Row !
Will Post at the end of the day the # of Firm orders

Sean

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 14:49 #4 

loz1971
Nicely done, and very fast too!! now if only I could afford them!! :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 18:57 #5 

CDTi
I can recommend Sean - top bloke guy to do business with.
:ireland:

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 19:59 #6 

raistlin
Ooohh, I was going to have some and then it took so long getting nowhere that I changed my mind.

Now they're available... they do look quite nice don't they? ;)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 20:09 #7 

CDTi
You know you want a set, Paul. Just save debating with yourself and get them ;)
:ireland:

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 20:40 #8 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
Good Day

The first posting of progress on the lights.
I am a little puzzled and would like any feedback if there is a Problem

Thus far we have 4 Commitments

1 Tony_Fry
2 CDTi
3 milosnikolic
4 Micksnr

Sean
AKA
Radio Guy

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 11:59 #9 

Martin
Hi Sean good to see you here,

I can concur that Sean is a top chap and if he can get the stuff he will and at the best price, I can tell you from experience that dealing direct, although possible, is tricky to say the least.

By the way do they do them for the Estates?

Martin
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 13:57 #10 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
Thanks for that martin

Sorry , No go on the tourer So far.

What is it going to take to get these going ? I am a little surprised after all the interest previously shown !

Is it Price? Is it Me ? Is it something else ?

Sean
RadioGuy

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 16:57 #11 

Mick
(Site Admin)
RadioGuy wrote:Thanks for that martin

Sorry , No go on the tourer So far.

What is it going to take to get these going ? I am a little surprised after all the interest previously shown !

Is it Price? Is it Me ? Is it something else ?

Sean
RadioGuy

It's the start of the holiday season here, schools have just broken up for summer, money is tight for a lot of folks. Hang in there, I'm sure it will pick up. :)
A lot of people on the original list on the owners club site were just showing interest not necessarily going to purchase.

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 17:07 #12 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
No New orders to report on the Lights today.
Somehow I think this is gonna fizzle and die.
Is Price the Issue ? If so, what Price point is acceptable, Maybe I can do something with the factory.

Committed buyers

1 Tony_Fry
2 CDTi
3 milosnikolic
4 Micksnr

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 12:22 #13 

kieranswood
from posts on the 3 forums you'd think there would be at least 25 people no?
Anyway, hi everyone!

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 14:22 #14 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
Well, We were on the Phone, "discussing", "reasoning" and checking shipping costs and money transfer costs with a fine tooth comb.

Considering the results thus far on the Poll, Both "Economic Conditions and Price seem to be the factors)

AS for the Differences with Wires vs Metal tracking as wiring, My personal feeling (and a few others) is Wiring is better, especially in cases of possible corrosion or need for repair or replacement so I am not going to ask that we change this, I see this as an advantage on ours. A wire is easy to replace ,basically.

So. With all considered, I have placed an initial order for 50 only Units. Which I will have in 2 weeks. I am taking the dive. The factory has worked with us and wants our business so that is a good thing and gave me the 200 Pces Price for this order only. (We shall see about that)

Shipping will be the Most economical Via UK Airmail or EMS From Hong Kong Direct to your door.

The Pair with Bulbs Will be £158.00
Shipping Cost for 1 Pair 28£
Total 186£

The Link http://www.autogpsdvds.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=48&product_id=88

I felt it fair to ask for deposits on LIGHTS ONLY (79£) Balance + Shipping due prior to release. If Possible, can you please pay in US Funds. When Paid in GBP , Paypal Makes a Killing on the Exchange rate. I would rather have it ! I Need it more !

So, Can we get this thing Going? 8 are now Committed, and I am reserving 10 for Ebay.
Deposits would be great to help with this Outlay.

Those that have made deposits will only have balance due of the difference.

If anyone wants to make Full payment now, that would sure help

Payments can be made from the website, I have changed all.

There is a 3% discount to anyone paying with Mastercard or Visa direct. But that is done via Email or telephone. I Do not have Online Credit card processing.

I hope that this Moves us to action !

Sean
RadioGuy

Posted 10 Jul 2010, 12:57 #15 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
Well Folks, We tried ! We have sold only 7 of the LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights. Indications are that the price is too high , and economic conditions are bad, even though we are cheaper than the previous thread with a better currency exchange.

I have decided to Fill the orders that we have for these lights, I will pay a bit of a premium to the factory and only order 10 Units. 7 of which will go to People who placed the Deposits. (We also have 3 Samples)

I am forced to increase the price for the balance of 5 units. But It is only to the price of the "other" thread more or less. I have changed the website already.

I am sorry for this, I am not sure , exactly what went wrong, but I really don't want to be caught with 50 of these. The "other" thread had a list showing about 94 units wanted.

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 12:56 #16 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
Hi Guys All orders have been shipped !

Tracking #'s sent.

Thanks ! I have a few left if anyone is interested.

Sean

Posted 03 Aug 2010, 12:19 #17 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
I See a few of the LED Tail Lights have arrived and the rest are close, All are in the Country and out for Delivery ! Very much looking forward to comments!

I have 3 Sets left if anyone wants them !

Cheers !

Sean

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 19:03 #18 

damowsmith
Hi I have just joined and loved the MG7 tail lights. Is there any other available, or can you get some more? I've tried the net but can't seem to find any.

Cheers
Damo

Posted 04 Jul 2012, 14:08 #19 

TyphoonTT

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 22:15 #20