MG ZTT 190 04 reg for sale by chrisrussell

chrisrussell
I have a 2004 MG ZTT+ 190 - a pre facelift model which has done 85032 miles in Firefrost red with grey Alcantera seats, which I reluctantly need to part company with.

I have bought another car and haven't got the money/time/expertise or storage space anymore, so I'd like it to go to someone who will look after it. I'll listen to ANY offer at all. It starts fine but won't go into gear. I believe the problem may be just that the clutch (which was brand new last year) needs bleeding. The car is outside my house in west London.

As well as the clutch, the central locking and aircon don't properly work but otherwise it is in good condition. I have done 12,000 miles in it during the past 3 years including a trip to France and all over UK... During that time it has also had new timing belts and clutch, rear shocks and springs, VIS (Variable Intake System) motors and a fuel pump.

It also has a towbar which I have used for a Thule bike carrier, which I am also happy to sell/include.

Please let me know if you are interested. This would be a great opportunity for someone with a bit of time/expertise to get a decent example very cheaply...

Chris Russell - tel. 07740732409

Posted 19 May 2017, 13:28 #1 

MrDoodles
Firefrost red wasn't available on pre-facelift cars! :confused:

Posted 20 May 2017, 20:59 #2