MG ZT Half Leather Seats (Saloon Only) by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
MG ZT Half Leather Seats (Saloon Only)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have these half leather seats taken out of my MG ZT as i changed then for comtemory leather seats.

The seats have Ash Grey plastic bolsters with Red stitching, and a Red & Green woven patterned fabric down the middle (WSB).
they are manual seats in good condition couple of little marks which are shown in the pics below.

These were the second lot of seats i had in my MG ZT the original were T Ash Grey leather bolsters with Gunsmoke Alcantara suede inserts with Gunsmoke stitching, and Gunsmoke Alcantara suede fabric down the middle (WSF) but i found these not to be that hard wearing and bobbled quite badly.

The above seats i am selling are more hard wearing and easier to keep clean as i say i am selling these because i have up graded to
Black Sport Style (A leather version of the Summit seat design)

These seat can be yours for £75 collection i may deliver within a 20 miles radis of WV10 wolves including that price

May also deliver 25 -30 miles for a small fuel fee £10 please take a peek you may decide to treat yur self these also fit the R75 saloon.

In these few pics note the little marks i refer to to keep to discription these were there when i had put them in my MG ZT and did not bother me but they may you so please take time to look and think before you buy.

Rear view all nice and clean

A few pics of the seats in situ in my MG ZT before i changed them for the full leather ones.

so to recap £75 collection but may deliver thanks for looking Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Dec 2012, 11:45 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
New year bump for these and may do a deal also Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 09 Jan 2013, 01:51 #2