MG ZT 160+ in Solar Red by SpongeBob (Page 2 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Mick
(Site Admin)
Special car, extremely well looked after and some of the extras I'm very jealous of.

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 15:36 #21 

PaulT
thebishop wrote:Gutted, bit of a trek from Epsom..........

It looks a very nice car and surely it is worth travelling for the right car - will not take you long to get to Lichfield
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 18:35 #22 

Jürgen
thebishop wrote:Gutted, bit of a trek from Epsom..........

... but certainly worth a journey. ;)

(BTW I've seen this ZT by myself.)

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 21:59 #23 

Trebor
Simon you have a pm
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 29 Sep 2011, 08:10 #24 

Duncan
Do you have plans, Rob?

Posted 29 Sep 2011, 18:48 #25 

Trebor
Looking for a trophy blue or solar red mg for swmbo but fancy a v6 as she doesn't do many miles and I can play with it now and again will them take the tf off the road for the winter months
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Sep 2011, 10:56 #26 

Duncan
I think that would be a nice thing to do, Rob. I'm kind of looking forward to when one of us starts doing less miles, next year (no not me). I'm hoping she will take to our V6, as she's already declared the tourer 'a really nice car'. That way I can avoid buying a mazda which is looking like her preferred option.......

Posted 30 Sep 2011, 19:01 #27 

Trebor
all i need to do is get one before she changes her mind Duncan
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 30 Sep 2011, 20:20 #28