MG ZT 1.8 16V 53 PLATE FOR SALE by zt rob

zt rob
As a few of you know here my wife as resntly been taken ill with a brain tumour and is now in a wheelchair, due to this i have had to get an estate vehicle for more practicality so it with heavy heart i have to offer my MG ZT for sale, its a 2004 53 plate it as mot till late march next year its had £1500 spent alone in the last few months on parts and extra which include, new reconditioned engine and all new belts fitted by dave the mechanic from rover .org still under warranty. new complete stainless exhaust system with warranty recent new matching goodyear tyres all round and a free flow air filter fitted to aid the stainless exhaust and give a nice throaty engine tune
it as a pioneer cd system and comes in a very nice trophy blue colour only thing i can think that needs doing is the air con needs regassing due to the engine change, 3 weeks ago it had a mtf 94 gearbox oil change and it runs beautifully but ive had to admit defeat and say its not gonna be practical for us now the kids are on holiday from school with the wheelchair in theres no room for shopping so ive bought an estate. first person with £2100 buys and for this your getting alot of car. really disappointed to sell after the time and money ive put in but ive been left with little choice. there will be no tax as its on disabled.

Posted 24 Jul 2011, 16:25 #1 

PaulT
Sorry to hear the sad news about your wife - life is cruel. I hope your wife recovers.

Looks a very nice car - but there are some very nice estates out there
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 24 Jul 2011, 19:45 #2 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Robbie hope you sell the car i have seen this and its very nice. What estate did you buy, a rover tourer i hope :thumbsup: should not be hard to sell this mg cheers Steve.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 24 Jul 2011, 22:59 #3 

zt rob
couldnt find a tourer that was of good body work or they had been to the moon and back so i pigked up a bmw tourer

Posted 24 Jul 2011, 23:26 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
My best wishes to you and I sincerely hope your Mrs. has a good chance of recovery.

As for your ZT, looks immaculate, the very best of luck with your sale and good fortune with your BM

Posted 25 Jul 2011, 13:02 #5 

zt rob
sadly there wont be a recovery its the worst type of tumour which is a high grade glyoma all they can do is try and contain it for as long as possible even though its been removed fully once its a fast returning type, she had 3 seizures last week and there telling us this is mainly due to the backlash from the radiotherapy a few months back

Posted 25 Jul 2011, 15:05 #6 

1gp
zt rob wrote:sadly there wont be a recovery its the worst type of tumour which is a high grade glyoma all they can do is try and contain it for as long as possible even though its been removed fully once its a fast returning type, she had 3 seizures last week and there telling us this is mainly due to the backlash from the radiotherapy a few months back

Really feel for you and your family, had a family member myself with this, keep ya chin up, and be strong.

Posted 25 Jul 2011, 20:01 #7 

zt rob
this car is now for sale at £1650 be quick

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 14:27 #8 

zt rob
£1500 for the complete car in full working order or im breaking it for bits any enquires let me know

Posted 03 Oct 2011, 17:11 #9 

zt rob
nobody intrested in the spares either?

Posted 07 Oct 2011, 18:01 #10 

zt rob
provisionly sold

Posted 26 Oct 2011, 21:29 #11 

geesmith
I hope you're doing okay Rob. I hope the sale went well and the price is acceptable.

I had a daughter with your wife's problem. I hope it's not too cruel.

Posted 30 Oct 2011, 20:58 #12