memory switch box, switches inc. memory switch on ebay by geesmith

geesmith
If a member wants to bid on this and pm's me to say so I'll do my best to end the auction in their favour (as allowed by the ebay rules).

View eBay item 250935408103

Item number 250935408103

Posted 19 Nov 2011, 13:37 #1 

Dave
Quick question as I have bought the necessary for an upgrade to memory seats myself a short time back...

In your ad on eBay you mention "'seat, mirror, column' control module" (which I also have). Forgive my ignorance, but does this imply that the mirrors also adjust with memory?

I hope so, but as I have not seen any mention of this before, I am guessing not?

Posted 19 Nov 2011, 17:17 #2 

geesmith
I never thought that deeply about it Dave but wouldn't it be great if your logic was correct. I have no idea but I hope that's right. It does sound logical but I suspect the mirrors may not be.

Good luck with your upgrade by the way. I liked the simplicity of your caravan solution and it's inherent adaptability.

Posted 19 Nov 2011, 19:12 #3 

Dave
geesmith wrote:I never thought that deeply about it Dave but wouldn't it be great if your logic was correct. I have no idea but I hope that's right. It does sound logical but I suspect the mirrors may not be

It would be great if it did work this way, as logically different seat positions go with different mirror positions!

geesmith wrote:Good luck with your upgrade by the way. I liked the simplicity of your caravan solution and it's inherent adaptability

I like your thinking about the adaptability! ;-)

Posted 20 Nov 2011, 00:03 #4