membership--75zt community by shy talk

shy talk
How do I join the 75zt community, and how much is it? Thankyou

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 14:35 #1 

kandyman
Hi There,

Well your here and posting so that means you are already part of our community :)
and the cost to do so is £0.00 which is great news so sit back and enjoy yourself posting and helping to build the community.

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 14:38 #2 

steven
kandyman wrote:Hi There,

Well your here and posting so that means you are already part of our community :)
and the cost to do so is £0.00 which is great news so sit back and enjoy yourself posting and helping to build the community.

It would be cheap at tripple the price :)
Does this look familiar?

Continuing to support the 75 community wherever they may be

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 20:10 #3 

starbug2
steven wrote:

if i don't like it will i get a refund :lol: :thumbsup:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 21:04 #4 

kandyman
starbug2 wrote:
steven wrote:

Yes you will get a full refund,

if you send me a self address envelope with a cheque made out for £25 to cover the admin fees, once cleared i will send you back your full cost of joining :)

Cheers

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 21:08 #5 

richardwjackson
shy talk wrote:How do I join the 75zt community, and how much is it? Thankyou

See you're in Lancashire mate. Fancy tagging along to the 2nd Cheshire meet on Sunday, should be about 15-20 cars going? :)

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 21:50 #6 

starbug2
kandyman wrote:
starbug2 wrote:
steven wrote:

if you send me a self address envelope with a cheque made out for £25 to cover the admin fees, once cleared i will send you back your full cost of joining :)

Cheers

do you take i o u :mrgreen: :clap:

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 18:47 #7 

Hommer

Cheers

:clap: :clap: That did make me chuckle Andy :mrgreen:

Posted 11 Jun 2010, 15:49 #8