Meguiars Nxt Generation Tech Car Wax by kevin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

kevin
Meguiars Nxt Generation Tech Car Wax think off trying this any one used it.

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 20:06 #1 

JohnDotCom
No, but you can test it on my car first if you like? :D
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 21:30 #2 

RRobson
yes (replyed on the other side also) and found the results to be of a good standard. easy to apply and remove, and layers can be built up in the form of miltiple applications, but is very time consuming. works well on dark colours, and gives a good shine. see my post in this thread viewtopic.php?f=26&t=548 or on the other side ;)
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 23:08 #3 

kevin
JohnDotCom wrote:No, but you can test it on my car first if you like? :D

sorry John its got to be tested on Bernard car as he putting my LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) this week. :)
will be back to paying 60p per lt. :D :thumbsup:

Posted 16 Jun 2010, 04:46 #4 

loz1971
I used it on my Connie for the first time the other day, and I would say it is brilliant stuff :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I posted some pictures

Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=213

This one shows the shine a bit better:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=243

It wasn't the sunniest of days, the shine looks a lot better in the flesh, and after over 10 days, she still looks great :D :D
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 16 Jun 2010, 16:05 #5 

loz1971
Sorry, this is probably the best picture I have of a car that I have used it on, the in-laws car, you can REALLY see the shine on there Vec**a:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=523
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 16 Jun 2010, 16:08 #6