Mating connector to ABS Sensor by Bert

Bert
Hi,
I need to get hold of a mating connector to the ABS (Antilock Braking System) Sensor.
Does anyone know what type of connector that is?

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 05:55 #1 

Duncan
It's a special connector for ABS sensors and brake pad warnings. It uses the same pins as microquadlocks (MQS) connectors. I believe it's made by AMP, now owned by Tyco.

However I think the only place you will get one is from a scrap sensor or harness.

Which end are you looking for, car or sensor?

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 06:58 #2 

Bert
I did not have any problem to buy a front ABS Sensor but I have a broken mating connector at the car end.

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 07:30 #3 

Duncan
OK, I might have one of those. I'll have a check over the weekend.

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 10:08 #4 

Bert
Do you have a scrapped harmess and can clip the connector for me?
I realise that I need the connector with the wires (say at about 10 cm length).
If you have one please let me know with the price.

Cheers,
Bert

Posted 23 Sep 2011, 16:54 #5 

mark_bonsai
I've got some of those. PM me name and address and I'll pop one in the post.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 26 Sep 2011, 22:31 #6 

Bert
Thanks a lot. I sent you a PM.

Posted 27 Sep 2011, 08:06 #7 

mark_bonsai
I take it this is what you're after.

Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 27 Sep 2011, 17:07 #8 

Duncan
Well done Mark. I haven't managed to put my hands on the one I think I've got. Somewhere safe no doubt....

Posted 27 Sep 2011, 18:52 #9 

Bert
Yes Mark, that is what I'm after.
Many thanks,
Bert

Posted 27 Sep 2011, 20:06 #10