Manningtree Vehicle Show 2011 (Sunday 19th June) by Cowley_MOA

Cowley_MOA
Back by popular demand :lol:

Moved by the organisers from its normal April date, as a result of Easter. This years vehicle show is on Sunday 19th June 2011. The event isn't a Classic Car Show, it's a vehicle show with everything from old Classics through to Modern Classics, Military vehicles and Bikes. Oh and just about everything inbetween.

The Show is held in the grounds of Manningtree High School, the Post code for which is CO11 2BW

It's free to enter, but places are limited because last year they were over subscribed and had to close the entry early.

Link to previous years events...
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=53903
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 02 May 2011, 10:06 #1 

starbug2
hope the weather is better than last years , but it was good any way :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posted 02 May 2011, 17:05 #2 

Coolcat
Good show Lewis,
How are we going about it this year.

Regards,

Coolcat.

Posted 05 May 2011, 13:57 #3 

Coolcat
Hi all,

This is a really good event, I've been to the last two organised by Lewis and it's been well worth attending.
Would be nice to see a few more attending this year, you know you want too :-)

Posted 26 May 2011, 09:02 #4 

Cowley_MOA
Here here Jeff :)
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 26 May 2011, 22:00 #5 

Dave Goody
Sadly cant make this year as I fly to Asia same day Dave

Posted 04 Jun 2011, 16:04 #6 

Cowley_MOA
No worries Dave, have a good time and I hope to see you again soon :)
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 05 Jun 2011, 14:08 #7 

Coolcat
Once again many thanks to Lewis for getting this all together at short notice.
We all had a great time and the rain held off until the very end!!

Posted 21 Jun 2011, 08:15 #8 

Cowley_MOA
Lovely pics there Jeff! I will organise another little get together later in the summer too :)
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 21 Jun 2011, 11:34 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Sorry I couldn't make this one, something came up. :(

Posted 21 Jun 2011, 11:55 #10 

Coolcat
A little late summer get together sounds great Lewis, hope to see you at this one Mick.
Will it involve food again :-)....

Posted 22 Jun 2011, 20:44 #11 

Cowley_MOA
Coolcat wrote:A little late summer get together sounds great Lewis, hope to see you at this one Mick.
Will it involve food again :-)....

Hmmm, it will certainly help to cook up a storm :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 11:31 #12 

revor
Hi there lewis. rather upset to miss last weeks [19 june] meet. been away [ hong kong, china,vietnam ] have a good story from china, sitting in new MG`s in a showroom in Xian. buy mg7 and get a mg3 for free!, yes FREE. also have brocheres [that does not look right] to show you. looking forward to your late summer meet. if you care to you might pm me in case I miss the date! regards peter

Posted 27 Jun 2011, 00:38 #13 

Dave Goody
revor wrote:Hi there lewis. rather upset to miss last weeks [19 june] meet. been away [ hong kong, china,vietnam ] have a good story from china, sitting in new MG`s in a showroom in Xian. buy mg7 and get a mg3 for free!, yes FREE. also have brocheres [that does not look right] to show you. looking forward to your late summer meet. if you care to you might pm me in case I miss the date! regards peter

Blimey, and I missed it because I was in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand. Must have passed you on a plane somewhere :-D Dave

Posted 02 Jul 2011, 15:10 #14