Like iPad... HATE Apple by raistlin

raistlin
OK, so I upgraded my iPad to IOS 7 and have to say I'm not happy that it looks like "mi first ipad" from the Early Learning Centre. In fact, I know some toddlers who have turned their noses up at IOS7 as being too infantile.

Of course, it's full of glitches. Apple seem to take after Micro$oft here, releasing a "finished" product which most self respecting software houses might be hard-pressed to call a beta.

Now the biggy. How do you downgrade to IOS6? YOU CAN (Bus Controller Area Network)'T :mad1:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 18:58 #1 

Cockaa
It's possible if you Jailbreak it! Bang goes any warranty you may have though.
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 18:59 #2 

Duncan
Didn't really get to know 6 before upgrading my iphone. 7 looks plainer, but from my point of view not a fat lot of difference on a '4.

I would have stuck with my windows phone, but the only thing the iphone wins on is apps. I can do my banking, use ebay, facebook, and so on with ease. Windows is faster, nicer looking, and less intrusive. But I can only do email, internet and some flaky stuff for facebook.

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 19:04 #3 

kandyman
Im loving the new ios on my works Iphone 5 :)

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 19:45 #4 

kandyman
kandyman wrote:Im loving the new ios on my works Iphone 5 :)

I did post the above from my Android 4.3, Jelly Bean :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 19:48 #5 

Trebor
I have not upgraded my I pad to iOS7 after reading bad press about it, including causing motion sickness to some apparently
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 27 Sep 2013, 22:39 #6 

kandyman
Trebor wrote:I have not upgraded my I pad to iOS7 after reading bad press about it, including causing motion sickness to some apparently

Disable the parallax effect that gives the home screen that 3D look by going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion.

Posted 29 Sep 2013, 17:13 #7 

JohnDotCom
There are several updates to correct faults.
We are already up to IOS V7.03 which is meant to stop picture freezing and hopefully get imessages working again.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 19:10 #8 

raistlin
I still think the best update would be to version 6 John.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 19:57 #9 

Dave
raistlin wrote:OK, so I upgraded my iPad to IOS 7 and have to say I'm not happy that it looks like "mi first ipad" from the Early Learning Centre. In fact, I know some toddlers who have turned their noses up at IOS7 as being too infantile.

Funnily enough.....

I don't have an iPad (or anything Apple for that matter) but my brother and sister-in-law have recently convinced my mum to get an iPad, as a replacement to an admittedly rubbish Windows laptop (although in fairness to Windows, it's the laptop that's bad in this case)

Anyway, on the iPad, for some reason although she can get on to the Internet, on Mail it's just refusing to connect. Noticing that there was an update available, I foolishly went and accepted it :( Firstly it took an age, and then, to my horror, I noticed that it had changed the look and feel of the whole thing, as Paul has said, making it look like a child's device :evil:

Fortunately, my mum doesn't seem too worried about it, but I know I would have been!

Posted 11 Oct 2013, 20:45 #10