Leather Dye by nick nick

nick nick
Hi guys Ive found this company that does a leather dye kit and its brill....I took my R75
there today and after the staff found the colour match i bought a kit..They come in 2 sizes
small & large ( I bought the small kit) you get a bottle of alcohol cleaner a bottle of
leather prep a bottle of colour and 2 bottles of leather finish 1 gloss & 1 satin
The colour comes in a 250 ml bottle which is massive compared to what Stubbie sells on
ebay....you also get a airbrush & a can of propellant this afternoon i did the passenger
door bolster the whole drivers seat & the steering wheel and ive still got 2 3rds of the
colour left the only thing i used up was the leather prep you can buy any of the items in the kit individually the small kit that i bought was £45.00 which i thought was a bargain
when you consider i have enough colour and sealer to do the rear seats...If your interested
drop me a line and i will pass on the companies details
LIFE IS A BED OF ROSES....BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE PRICKS

Posted 26 Jun 2012, 17:08 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Be grateful if you put the company name up here so everybody can see it.

Thanks.

Posted 26 Jun 2012, 17:21 #2 

nick nick
Sorry its called the Furniture Clinic and they are on the Hobson industrial estate Burnhopfield
Newcastle upon Tyne NE166EA....Tel 08448793691...enquiries@furnitureclinic.co.uk...Hope this helps

Posted 26 Jun 2012, 17:30 #3 

takestock
Cheers John ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 26 Jun 2012, 17:58 #4 

nick nick
If anyone has sandstone beige leather to save you sending a sample through the post the code on the bottle
that i have is CF205 and is followed by my surname Langston

Posted 26 Jun 2012, 18:28 #5 

dissy1810
nick nick wrote:Sorry its called the Furniture Clinic and they are on the Hobson industrial estate Burnhopfield
Newcastle upon Tyne NE166EA....Tel 08448793691...enquiries@furnitureclinic.co.uk...Hope this helps

It's burnopfield John ;)

Posted 27 Jun 2012, 05:41 #6 

baconbuttyman
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 14:58 #7 

nick nick
dissy1810 wrote:
nick nick wrote:Sorry its called the Furniture Clinic and they are on the Hobson industrial estate Burnhopfield

It's burnopfield John ;)

I know its Burnhopfield and you know its Burnhopfield But thats the postal address on their webb site

Posted 29 Jun 2012, 20:49 #8