Last chance... by Zeb

Zeb
My 1.8 is being taken away tomorrow night...I have taken off anything that I think might be useful to people but several folks have recently asked for things that I would never have thought to keep myself....so, if anybody has anything obscure they need then please let me know asap...

I am looking forward to having my driveway back... :D

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 21:20 #1 

Dave
Might sound daft but.........

You know the little plastic bit that goes through the seatbelt to stop the latch from slipping all the way down to the floor? Mine got caught in the door and thus, yes, the latch now slips all the way down to the floor! If these are capable of being prised off, I'd appreciate one of them!

Posted 20 Sep 2010, 09:42 #2 

Zeb
I will see what I can do Dave....

Posted 20 Sep 2010, 09:49 #3 

Dave
Zeb wrote:I will see what I can do Dave....

Cheers! (But no pressure - should have thought about this before and should definitely have thought about the reversing light switch!!)

Posted 20 Sep 2010, 11:38 #4 

MrB
I would have thought that replacing the seatbelt would probably be the only way to sort this out for you properly, Dave.

Must admit if funds had allowed I would have paid you another visit Carl and taken quite a few cosmetic bits off that I wouldn't have minded replacing on mine.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 20 Sep 2010, 12:21 #5 

Dave
MrB wrote:I would have thought that replacing the seatbelt would probably be the only way to sort this out for you properly, Dave

Probably right but hoping that it might be two halves with a press fit....!

Posted 20 Sep 2010, 13:11 #6 

Zeb
Dave wrote:
MrB wrote:I would have thought that replacing the seatbelt would probably be the only way to sort this out for you properly, Dave

Probably right but hoping that it might be two halves with a press fit....!

Not a press fit but a long enough 'stalk' to melt it down onto the retainer.....PM me your address Dave and I will pop it in the post for you...

Posted 20 Sep 2010, 17:14 #7 

Zeb
MrB wrote:I would have thought that replacing the seatbelt would probably be the only way to sort this out for you properly, Dave.

Must admit if funds had allowed I would have paid you another visit Carl and taken quite a few cosmetic bits off that I wouldn't have minded replacing on mine.

Chris...I have saved all the bits that might be of interest to you anyway... ;) Boot, door (complete), interior door pulls, front and rear bumpers.....all available....

Posted 20 Sep 2010, 17:17 #8 

phenonix
Hi Zeb,
Dont know if its too big an ask but the black flaps you have to open to access the fuses in the footwells, i'm looking for both the drivers and passengers, but i live in Australia, of course i'd pay, also passengers wheel arch inspection panel.
Regards
Joe

Posted 20 Sep 2010, 21:50 #9 

Dave
Zeb wrote:Not a press fit but a long enough 'stalk' to melt it down onto the retainer.....PM me your address Dave and I will pop it in the post for you...

Cheers Carl! :clap:

Posted 21 Sep 2010, 09:55 #10 

Zeb
All PMs answered....

Except for one on t'other side... :-| :roll:

Posted 21 Sep 2010, 22:28 #11