Know How Guide Database by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
As promised the Know How Guide Database is now fully operational.

viewforum.php?f=16

You can browse available documents or, when using the forum search facility, providing your search parameters are included in the document title or description will always appear as at the top of the search results. For example, try searching VIS (Variable Intake System) or Springs.

Thanks to Simon for his inimitable grasp of php coding which has enabled the search to function as it does.

Thanks to all those that have provided the data from which the pdf documents have been created. There are many more to include and over time I will be processing them for inclusion in the database. A list of those still to be processed is available at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=80 If you require one of these in the interim please PM me and I will process it as a matter of urgency.
New Know How's created and submitted to the Know How forum will be processed for inclusion, at which point they will be deleted from the Know How forum.

Once again thank you to all who have submitted your work to this excellent resource.

The Crew. :panic: :)

Posted 01 Dec 2010, 13:48 #1