Kenlowe - not fit and forget by PaulT (Page 2 of 2)

andycolm
Just be thankful you dont own an Astra H... My condensor rotted out in 18 months, this is a very common fault on them. Garage replaced it Free Of Charge even though I had done 70K miles.

Posted 14 Jul 2010, 13:19 #21 

PaulT
starbug2 wrote:as jules has posted no need for me to say anything other than :thumbsup: my contact with him worked and can feel good for a moment :cheers:

Certainly did - good to see him posting here.

Well, I contacted Kenlowe on Monday and explained that I was going to France on the 23rd. Send it back and we will mark it priority and look at it they said.

Monday evening remove the fan - found I could drop it out the bottom by just removing the bumper.

Tuesday sent via ParcelForce for next day delivery.

Today they phoned and said the motor had burnt out and that the brushes were OK. They have fixed it and will be sent today for delivery tomorrow.

The person I dealt with, Jeff Handover, was true to his word in giving it priority and turning it round so quickly so very impressed with Kenlowe - if only all companies were like this.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 15 Jul 2010, 12:58 #22 

MrB
PaulT wrote:Today they phoned and said the motor had burnt out and that the brushes were OK. They have fixed it and will be sent today for delivery tomorrow.

The person I dealt with, Jeff Handover, was true to his word in giving it priority and turning it round so quickly so very impressed with Kenlowe - if only all companies were like this.

An excellent result there Paul.

Am sure I speak for many when I say, it is good to know they provide such good service.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 15 Jul 2010, 13:31 #23 

Jules
(Trader)
[quote=

Jules

Just to clarify - have some wired in just slow and medium?? Therefore not getting the use of full speed?

Am hopefully wiring mine in this evening, weather permitting.

Cheers

Chris[/quote]

Hi Chris
Just to clarify
By replacing a 3 speed motor with a 2 speed
The old LOW & MEDIUM now become LOW & HIGH so you do get the use of full speed (this happens a few degrees sooner as of course the small High speed relay is no longer connected)

Posted 31 Jul 2010, 09:47 #24