just to say hi. by 1gp

• Related topics: (no related topics)

1gp
well its nice to see you guys, have moved on and doing a great job on here.. its onwards and upwards for this forum i would say , :cheers: and all the best.... think there will be plenty more to follow. ;)

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 19:03 #1 

JohnDotCom
Welcome aboard.
As ever, plenty to read and take in,
help freely given and received. Have fun.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 19:06 #2 

takestock
Glad to see you here Jim, still need to find time to get my car to you :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 19:26 #3 

1gp
:cheers: and you mate .... yes get it sorted mate , i can assure you it will be spot on... spent all afternoon on mine today full machine mop , flatting scratchs and what have you... looks a different car now lol ... need to paint my bonnet and front and rear bumpers and it will look a1.... oh and refurb my gridspokes i bought about three weeks ago , that i have not had time to do, as flat out at work .....

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 19:51 #4 

Rammie
Welcome too Jim.

Glad to see you here. 8-)
Brian

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 20:40 #5 

1gp
cheers rammie.

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 21:18 #6 

Rammie
1gp wrote:cheers rammie.

Your very welcome :)
Brian

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 21:27 #7 

sudderz71
1gp wrote:well its nice to see you guys, have moved on and doing a great job on here.. its onwards and upwards for this forum i would say , :cheers: and all the best.... think there will be plenty more to follow. ;)

Hi Jim got your email the other day nice to see you over here don't forget to post up when you have your new wheels on,regards Dave. :D

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 15:53 #8 

1gp
no worrys mate will do , if i ever get the time to do them :lol:

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 18:31 #9