Just a thought & one for the Mod's etc, maybe? by Rammie

Rammie
On some other forum's they have a "Other" Photography section, for non car related pictures / snaps.

Is this something that may occur over here :?:

I only ask because I have spent time viewing other people's lovely pictures from far and wide, I find it very relaxing.

My own photographic skills on a scale of 1 - 10 is possibly near 1 but I do enjoy seeing some of the amazing photo's that others have created / taken.

Just a thought. :cheers:
Brian

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 08:32 #1 

MrB
Yertiz wrote:On some other forum's they have a "Other" Photography section, for non car related pictures / snaps.

I only ask because I have spent time viewing other people's lovely pictures from far and wide, I find it very relaxing.

My own photographic skills on a scale of 1 - 10 is possibly near 1 but I do enjoy seeing some of the amazing photo's that others have created / taken.

Would certainly second that
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 08:57 #2 

takestock
Great idea, put Lightpainter in charge :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 09:00 #3 

raistlin
As a very mediocre 'snapper' who appreciates the good pictures, I'd be all for that :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 09:38 #4 

Rammie
Yertiz wrote:On some other forum's they have a "Other" Photography section, for non car related pictures / snaps.

Blimey!! I like it here, you ask and they answer. :D
Brian

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 13:21 #5 

JohnDotCom
We have set up and started a New Forum "Non 75 and ZT Picture Gallery" for you to post up your Photos in.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 13:22 #6 

Rammie
Cheers John, :thumbsup:

It's nice when people listen to suggestions / requests.

I'm looking forward to seeing some nice pictures now. Failing that I will try putting some of my feeble efforts on. :panic:

Cheers

Brian
Brian

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 13:27 #7