June 2011 Meet Club Seventyfive in Germany by Pim (Page 2 of 4)


User avatar
starbug2
well at this point i'll say we are going even if i'm not 100% sure what i'm doing :panic: :panic: :panic: as have spent money already towards going to this event :gmc: . i have sent a email to the hotel to star the ball rolling so there will be at least one Brit 75 going :thumbsup: ...........

Posted 21 Sep 2010, 19:16 #21 

User avatar
starbug2
my plan at the mo is to drive to the tunnel late on the Tuesday get a cheap crossing drive 5-700 miles and stop over some where en-route and get to the meet on the Thursday afternoon . stopping a few days after and driving home :panic: of cause all this open to change as we find out stuff....

Posted 26 Sep 2010, 09:33 #22 

User avatar
starbug2
at the mo may try to do it in one go :panic: why is it differing route finders give such differing eta's :panic: time to go the to quit room and lie down for a bit :panic:

Posted 26 Sep 2010, 09:53 #23 

User avatar
starbug2
has any one used the hotel chain" Formule1" looking at it as a option to goto the meet ?

Posted 26 Sep 2010, 15:00 #24 

User avatar
SpongeBob
I've used the Formule 1 hotels in the past. Think of them like very basic youth hostels. You get basic amentities such as shared shower units (i.e. one private shower room per so many sleeping quarters). Each room has it's own sink and TV but that's about it. They are designed very much for low-budget one night stay overs. Breakfast is included I believe which is continental in style.

I found them to be adequate in what they provide and certainly made for a good nights rest but don't expect much in the way of luxury.

Posted 26 Sep 2010, 20:59 #25 

User avatar
starbug2
SpongeBob wrote:I've used the Formule 1 hotels in the past. Think of them like very basic youth hostels. You get basic amentities such as shared shower units (i.e. one private shower room per so many sleeping quarters). Each room has it's own sink and TV but that's about it. They are designed very much for low-budget one night stay overs. Breakfast is included I believe which is continental in style.

I found them to be adequate in what they provide and certainly made for a good nights rest but don't expect much in the way of luxury.

sounds good enough for our needs :bed: thank you, i think we will use it :bed:

Posted 27 Sep 2010, 18:42 #26 

User avatar
starbug2
at this point our plan is leave here on the Wednesday stop about half way Wednesday night at the Formule 1 place for about £27 and on to the meet hotel on Thursday - stop till about Wednesday night and return on Thursday :panic: well that the current plan :gmc:

Posted 28 Sep 2010, 19:11 #27 


Geoffrey
I think that this time round it should be possible! Even if I have to travel on Friday, I could be there for some of the events.
Geoffrey

Posted 02 Oct 2010, 17:43 #28 

User avatar
Samarkand
Hi,
If I am in France at the concerned period, then I'll give it a Go. For the moment, it's a bit far for me to plan. I'd love to make this trip :)
Majed
Image
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 12:07 #29 

User avatar
Pim
Hi Majed,

It would be nice to meet again so I hope you can make it.

I already promised to post the full program with all the details in English but I could not find the time yet to translate it all. For those who have no problems with the German language:

http://www.r75.info/modules.php?name=Fo ... 9802#59802
http://www.r75.info/modules.php?name=Fo ... 9123#59123

I'll try do do it this week.

On behalf of Katrin & Kay who really organised a wunderful Meet !!! :cheers:

Regards, Pim

Posted 09 Oct 2010, 09:55 #30 

User avatar
starbug2
Pim wrote:Hi Majed,

It would be nice to meet again so I hope you can make it.

I already promised to post the full program with all the details in English but I could not find the time yet to translate it all. For those who have no problems with the German language:

http://www.r75.info/modules.php?name=Fo ... 9802#59802
http://www.r75.info/modules.php?name=Fo ... 9123#59123

I'll try do do it this week.

On behalf of Katrin & Kay who really organised a wunderful Meet !!! :cheers:

Regards, Pim
i'm sure your English is better than my German :gmc: . i'll have to start my German course :panic: Janet and john level :em:

Posted 09 Oct 2010, 10:01 #31 

User avatar
Samarkand
Geoffrey wrote:I think that this time round it should be possible! Even if I have to travel on Friday, I could be there for some of the events.
Geoffrey

It would be nice seeing you there Geoffrey and Pim (if I can make it :) )
Majed
Image
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 09 Oct 2010, 12:22 #32 

User avatar
Pim
Dear All,

On the first page in the INVITATION you can now find the complete programme / schedule including all details and costs.

In this thread on the first page please scroll a bit down to read it.

Already 27 people are registered and will be attending this lovely Meet in Germany.
(3 cars from NL - including 1 MG ZT V8 from NL, 1 car from Lux - our Mr President of the Club Seventyfive - 9 cars from Germany - 1 from the UK (probably)

So join us.

We hope to see you in the Vogtland !!!!!

Kind regards, Pim (on behalf of Katrin & Kay)

:cheers:

Posted 26 Oct 2010, 20:49 #33 

User avatar
starbug2
Pim wrote:Dear All,

On the first page in the INVITATION you can now find the complete programme / schedule including all details and costs.

In this thread on the first page please scroll a bit down to read it.

Already 27 people are registered and will be attending this lovely Meet in Germany.
(3 cars from NL - including 1 MG ZT V8 from NL, 1 car from Lux - our Mr President of the Club Seventyfive - 9 cars from Germany - 1 from the UK (probably)

So join us.

We hope to see you in the Vogtland !!!!!

Kind regards, Pim (on behalf of Katrin & Kay)

:cheers:

:cheers: :thumbsup: roll on june and the great adventure in to lands afar ;)

Posted 27 Oct 2010, 18:21 #34 

User avatar
starbug2
my work hol's are now booked and at least one other Brit is going :thumbsup:

Posted 17 Dec 2010, 16:42 #35 

User avatar
starbug2
i have just sent a email booking the hotel about to do the ferry we are planing to leave the uk on Tuesday night , arrive in Holland the Wed's and leave the German hotel on the Wednesday doing the over night on the way back as well arriving Thurs am

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 12:11 #36 

User avatar
starbug2
ferry now booked

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 12:40 #37 

User avatar
Jürgen
starbug2 wrote:we are planing to leave the uk on Tuesday night , arrive in Holland the Wed's

So you are going for the Hull/Rotterdam crossing then?
Jürgen

75ZT Community & Midlands Nano Meets & 75 & ZT Enthusiasts

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 15:02 #38 

User avatar
starbug2
Jürgen wrote:
starbug2 wrote:we are planing to leave the uk on Tuesday night , arrive in Holland the Wed's

So you are going for the Hull/Rotterdam crossing then?

Harwick to hook of Holland and back

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 16:35 #39 

User avatar
Pim
Hi,

Please find on page 1 of this thread a complete an updated programme.

We now have 20 registrations:

4 x NL (1xV8), 1x Luxemburg, 3x United Kingdom, 12x Germany.

Some pictures of things you can expect.

For those who still hesitate !!!!!!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Regards, Pim

Posted 19 Feb 2011, 20:47 #40 


Top