James.UK by Zeb

Zeb
Morning James.....ever thought of checking yer PM box more than once a month..... ;) :lol: :whump: :nurse: :bed:

Posted 01 Oct 2010, 09:42 #1 

Cowley_MOA
Zeb wrote:Morning James.....ever thought of checking yer PM box more than once a month..... ;) :lol: :whump: :nurse: :bed:

Yeah James it isn't a post box :lol: :stirer:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 01 Oct 2010, 11:29 #2 

James.uk
:em: :em: OK OK point taken.. I will go look....

Back-- Cheers Zeb..

Prob I have wiv this forun is I don't notice the tiny number fingy next to the "New messges" at the top of the page .. On tother side I get a pop up if someone sends anything so I appear tp be on the ball over there..But appearences can be deceptive innit.. heh heh.. :lol: :lol:

As for you Lewis, you should be ashamed! Fancy talkin those plonkers on tother side into buying a pile of old junk, just coz it was old, then buying, not one, but two, older, and far nicer cars yerself!! :roll: Brilliant innit.. :lol: :lol:
:stirer: :whump:

Posted 01 Oct 2010, 15:17 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
James.uk wrote::em: :em: OK OK point taken.. I will go look....

Back-- Cheers Zeb..

Prob I have wiv this forun is I don't notice the tiny number fingy next to the "New messges" at the top of the page .. On tother side I get a pop up if someone sends anything so I appear tp be on the ball over there..But appearences can be deceptive innit.. heh heh.. :lol: :lol:

James. Go to, Your Settings / Board preferences / Edit Global Preferences and set the following to yes by clicking the radio buttons.

Notify me on new private messages:
Yes
Pop up window on new private message:
Yes

Posted 01 Oct 2010, 21:35 #4 

James.uk
Done! Thank you Mick. :thumbsup: :D

Posted 01 Oct 2010, 23:07 #5