Is it me, or has the other side been down for 24hrs by stevemac (Page 2 of 2)

Dave
Still down at 19:28

Just rebooted my router twice before I realised it wasn't at my end.... :evil:

Posted 01 Sep 2010, 18:30 #21 

DeuxGazoles
Dave wrote:Still down at 19:28

Just rebooted my router twice before I realised it wasn't at my end.... :evil:

Well I was on this mornin but not getting a response now :confused:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 01 Sep 2010, 18:42 #22 

chrislloydie
Typical, I wanted to show SWMBO the pics of the alcantara covered dash that someone had posted pics of on the other site and been trying for last few hours and can't get on. Don't suppose anyone on this forum has any pics? :cry:

Posted 01 Sep 2010, 18:57 #23 

Rammie
Well, it seems to be back, :roll:
Brian

Posted 01 Sep 2010, 19:03 #24 

starbug2
no mention of anything wrong that i saw :angry: ha found a small comment but no details :confused:

Posted 01 Sep 2010, 22:03 #25 

kai herb
chrislloydie wrote:Typical, I wanted to show SWMBO the pics of the alcantara covered dash that someone had posted pics of on the other site and been trying for last few hours and can't get on. Don't suppose anyone on this forum has any pics? :cry:

If it was a grey/black alcantara'd dash then it was mine ;) , if you want i can post them on here as well

Posted 03 Sep 2010, 14:51 #26 

Mick
(Site Admin)
kai herb wrote:
chrislloydie wrote:Typical, I wanted to show SWMBO the pics of the alcantara covered dash that someone had posted pics of on the other site and been trying for last few hours and can't get on. Don't suppose anyone on this forum has any pics? :cry:

If it was a grey/black alcantara'd dash then it was mine ;) , if you want i can post them on here as well

Anything you'd like to contribute please go ahead. you can use the forum uploader or link from an outside source.

Posted 03 Sep 2010, 16:42 #27