Irony ? by Tourerfogey (Page 1 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Tourerfogey
According to a new survey the miserable git you all know as Tourerfogey lives in the 'most cheerful' city in the country.

Where did I go wrong?

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 14:11 #1 

Zeb
Tourerfogey wrote:According to a new survey the miserable git you all know as Tourerfogey lives in the 'most cheerful' city in the country.

Where did I go wrong?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 16:00 #2 

takestock
sounds about right, :hail: Now, 15th June join date and nobody has asked yet ...............

ZYZZYVA

:confused: :confused:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 16:34 #3 

Zeb
takestock wrote:sounds about right, :hail: Now, 15th June join date and nobody has asked yet ...............

ZYZZYVA

:confused: :confused:

You'll only encourage him.... :?

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 16:50 #4 

James.uk
It's not where you live, it' owning a 1.8 that's making you such a misery.. :lol:

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 18:03 #5 

JohnDotCom
Nothing wrong with a maintained and working 1.8 :D
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 19:11 #6 

Zeb
JohnDotCom wrote:Nothing wrong with a maintained and working 1.8 :D

That is almost an oxymoron.... :?

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 19:21 #7 

takestock
Zeb wrote:
JohnDotCom wrote:Nothing wrong with a maintained and working 1.8 :D

That is almost an oxymoron.... :?

Bit like James, he's just missing the oxy part :lol: :rolling: :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 19:24 #8 

James.uk
Oi Dave, I heard that! :whump: sleep well innit.. :lol:

Now fer that Zeb..... Erm... Whats an "oxymoron" ?? and think very carefully before you answer... 8-) the wrong answer may well result in a very painfull headache.. :-|

*hides mallet behind back* :-|

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 19:41 #9 

Tourerfogey
ZYZZYVA ? :D :D :D :D

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 20:03 #10 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:Oi Dave, I heard that! :whump: sleep well innit.. :lol:

Now fer that Zeb..... Erm... Whats an "oxymoron" ?? and think very carefully before you answer... 8-) the wrong answer may well result in a very painfull headache.. :-|

*hides mallet behind back* :-|

Oxymoron: is a figure of speech that combines normally-contradictory terms.

So, in this case....'working 1.8'.... :D

http://www.oxymoronlist.com/

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 21:07 #11 

James.uk
So a contradiction in terms eh... Hmmm, can't argue with that... but what the heck, seems a shame not too... and...I do owe ya one.. so.. :whump: ...... :lol:

That's for not gettin back to me about the car mats Zeb... ;) :lol: :lol:

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 21:16 #12 

takestock
How would you know? you dont check your pms !
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 22:06 #13 

James.uk
awwwww ... :em: :em: Sorry Dave.... :em: :em:

I have set my prefs to warn me about PM's but it aint happenin.. :( :shock:

Been now though and sent a reply.. :)

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 22:57 #14 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:So a contradiction in terms eh... Hmmm, can't argue with that... but what the heck, seems a shame not too... and...I do owe ya one.. so.. :whump: ...... :lol:

That's for not gettin back to me about the car mats Zeb... ;) :lol: :lol:

You got me bang to rights there James.... :em:

They have come up pretty well.. :thumbsup:

So, when we finally get around to... :cheers: I can pass them on...

Posted 02 Nov 2010, 08:57 #15 

James.uk
Cheers Zeb.. :) When the Yorkies finally get round to having a meet at the usual place Nr Rotherham (Thryburgh) I will pop over and complete the deal.. :)

Totally off topic, and mainly just waffle = ---- :D

. I am off over to Jules place again in a minute, this time it's not just a social visit, we are going to put the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) board back into my FBH (Fuel burning heater.) now that "FrenchMike" has so kindly repaired it for me, and *fingers crossed* see if we (that's a Royal "we" coz Jules will be doing all the work :lol: ) can get the FBH to fire up at last.. :roll:

I wont tease ya with more photos of the area coz it looks like rain is on the way and I do not wish to get wet by wanderin about takin pics in the woods!! :shock: Uh ohhh... :roll: ... it has started to rain here now.. Gorra make a flask of coffee, handcuff and chain the lil dog up (joke) coz i'm leaving him behind, top up the windscreen washer bottle, clean wiper blades find a cash machine, and get myself over to Norf wales now.. 85 miles, usually takes me about 90 mins each way, dependent on weather and traffic... :roll: .. :D

Posted 02 Nov 2010, 12:10 #16 

JohnDotCom
90 minutes? Slow coach. :D
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 02 Nov 2010, 12:35 #17 

takestock
Maybe he wants to get there in one piece John ;). how you doing? :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 02 Nov 2010, 14:24 #18 

James.uk
Made it in 75 mins today John, and that was in the rain, :P . Took ages getting back though due to traffic hold ups.. :(

Thanks entirely to FrenchMike.. Who fixed/repaired my PCB, and Jules, for testing everything and reinstalling it, I now have a fully functioning FBH... YAYYY. :D :clap: :thumbsup:

The infamous Jules biscuit tin was devoid of biccies though.. :( .. But I did get coffee and Isabel brought us all some Chips n stuff from the chippie.. Things are deff looking up at the "coach house garage" innit.. :lol: :D

Posted 03 Nov 2010, 01:21 #19 

Duncan
Can I be boring, and admit that I found out that ZYZZYVA is the last word in may English language dictionaries.

Posted 03 Nov 2010, 21:40 #20