International Nano-Meet Weekend 16th / 17th July 2011 by raistlin (Page 8 of 13)

Jürgen
Mick wrote:We'll be well supplied with victuals if the pub can't cope. :D :D

That's good news. So I can cancel the cancellation now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 19:59 #141 

Duncan
Bernard wrote:
Mick wrote:
We'll be well supplied with victuals if the pub can't cope. :D :D

I'm on a diet anyway. :cry:

What's a diet? I've heard of them but never really understood the concept.

As some will have noticed....

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 21:14 #142 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Definition of diet. What you eat.
Including pies. :D

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 21:44 #143 

starbug2
Mick wrote:Definition of diet. What you eat.
Including pies. :D

sounds good to me :cheers:

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 21:48 #144 

Duncan
Ah, OK. Get it now.

Bernard. We are all on a diet. Apparently.

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 21:53 #145 

Bernard
OK, to satisfy the more pedantic among you, I'm on a weight loss diet. The clinic I attend monitors my weight and have been moaning at me.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 22:24 #146 

Trebor
the new pub manager has experience of running a pub restaurant and knows the issues we had last time and has asked for another chance to improve things so we have gone with that, however we wont know for sure until the evening arrives so fingers crossed
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Jul 2011, 08:23 #147 

raistlin
Trebor wrote:the new pub manager has experience of running a pub restaurant and knows the issues we had last time and has asked for another chance to improve things so we have gone with that, however we wont know for sure until the evening arrives so fingers crossed

When you, Martin, Duncan and I ate there just recently Rob, it seemed reasonably well organised.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 06 Jul 2011, 08:45 #148 

TyphoonTT
On both occasions I've attended, Rob's been the one waiting for his grub! :oops:

Posted 06 Jul 2011, 16:53 #149 

Duncan
Bernard wrote:OK, to satisfy the more pedantic among you, I'm on a weight loss diet.

Oh, now you've lost me again.....

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 20:10 #150 

Duncan
By the way, is anyone staying Friday night, or just arriving Saturday morning? Was thinking of coming Friday for the social, but won't be very social if I'm the only one there....

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 20:54 #151 

Bernard
No, there for 2 nights but they are Sat and Sunday.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 21:11 #152 

Trebor
Hi Duncan, personally i wont be permanently there until early on Saturday morning as i have a family meal to go to on Friday but there will be a few people there on Friday pitching their tents. i will probably be there Friday afternoon for an hour or so to welcome anyone camping, might even pitch my tent on Friday pm to save some time on Saturday
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Jul 2011, 06:49 #153 

JakeWilson
Duncan, I am thinking of coming across on Friday, again it's all dependent on if anyone else is. I was thinking though of seeing if there was a CHEAP b&b tho, so as to only have to camp one night (as two was a little much last time)

Posted 08 Jul 2011, 09:11 #154 

raistlin
I'll be there sometime during Friday afternoon / evening to see who has turned up :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 08 Jul 2011, 09:58 #155 

JakeWilson
Will be up Friday and camping, probably get there about 9pm at the earliest though!

Posted 08 Jul 2011, 22:03 #156 

Chartermark
To confirm Lewis and myself will be up in my car, for the Saturday night meal and to revisit once again the 'camp fire' renderings, courtesy of the 'Stock Ensemble', as per last years concert.

I would like a bit of help to fit a replacement o/s front window glass (new) and also 're-centre' my steering wheel, which is a notch off-line. on the Sunday if possible please?

Hopefully Duncan can also code in my Keys on the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) too please?

Looking forward to seeing you all again ...

Martin

Posted 10 Jul 2011, 12:02 #157 

takestock
Red or white my dear friend? :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 Jul 2011, 16:54 #158 

Last edited by takestock on 10 Jul 2011, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

TyphoonTT
Hi Martin. Will gladly lend a hand with the door glass if needed. Regards the steering wheel issue, I believe the wheel locates on a main spine, so probably need the wheel alignment checked / adjusted. May be wrong though. :confused:

Posted 10 Jul 2011, 18:07 #159 

takestock
TyphoonTT wrote: May be wrong though. :confused:

;) ;) ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 Jul 2011, 18:18 #160