I was banned... by raistlin (Page 2 of 5)


User avatar
James.uk
There's a cheque in the post Mick :lol:

*I lied* :roll:
.............

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:20 #21 

User avatar
SpongeBob
Hmmm... Well. This certainly has got a few heads talking or people moving or whatever the phrase is :confused:

You've just got to get yourself a T-Shirt now Paul and you'll be in :lol:

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:25 #22 

User avatar
raistlin
I really didn't know how much support I had over there :o

The messages I'm getting are really very kind and encouraging.

One unfortunate thread links them though. The fact that some members are fearful of speaking out in public because of the possible reprisals and negative associations. What a way to run a club :evil:

Oh, and apparently, it is hoped (by some) that my ban extends to my attendance at club events, specifically the club Nano-meets. :lol: :clap:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website
Image

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:25 #23 

User avatar
starbug2
raistlin wrote:I really didn't know how much support I had over there :o

The messages I'm getting are really very kind and encouraging.

One unfortunate thread links them though. The fact that some members are fearful of speaking out in public because of the possible reprisals and negative associations. What a way to run a club :evil:

Oh, and apparently, it is hoped (by some) that my ban extends to my attendance at club events, specifically the club Nano-meets. :lol: :clap:

as none official meets are unofficial who goes is up to who ever runs them i suppose

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:29 #24 

User avatar
baconbuttyman
Dont know about multiple login's but i have had my share of multiple flogin's :) :) :) :) :cheers: :whump:
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:31 #25 

User avatar
James.uk
Interesting point -- Personaly I don't see how anyone could be prevented from attending a meeting.. :confused:

Edit.. Unless it was held on private property..
...

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:38 #26 

Last edited by James.uk on 20 Jan 2011, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.


mach1rob
James, you may think that, but tell that to Craig who was basically told to cough for daring to not turn up in a 75, needless to say, another member lost and he bought a nice 45 instead.

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:40 #27 


suzublu
Well well,well, what a to do!Seems like last year all over again! :lol:

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:40 #28 

User avatar
raistlin
James.uk wrote:Interesting point -- Personaly I don't see how anyone could be prevented from attending a meeting.. :confused:

Edit.. Unless it was held on private property..
...


I think the point is that I am one of the guys who run them, and that they are not, and never have been, a club function James :)

I need to add here that the comment was not made by anybody in authority over there.

It was made by a terminally stupid inadequate who felt threatened by me because he couldn't understand some of the words I used. I know that sounds arrogant and dismissive but after putting up with this individual's comments in the past I have no problem with what I say.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website
Image

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:47 #29 

Last edited by raistlin on 20 Jan 2011, 20:56, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
JohnDotCom
I have and will still attend meets such as Nano meets although banned over there.
The official club meet is up to them who they allow as you have to pay.
But I have always found a welcome at meets and my help and input welcome. Unofficial meets are exactly that, people who enjoy the cars and the social side.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:49 #30 

User avatar
Mick
(Site Admin)
raistlin wrote:
Oh, and apparently, it is hoped (by some) that my ban extends to my attendance at club events, specifically the club Nano-meets. :lol: :clap:



That'll be the Raistlin and Trebor Nano meets? PMSL :clap:

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:49 #31 

User avatar
raistlin
Mick wrote:
raistlin wrote:
Oh, and apparently, it is hoped (by some) that my ban extends to my attendance at club events, specifically the club Nano-meets. :lol: :clap:



That'll be the Raistlin and Trebor Nano meets? PMSL :clap:


And Wolves75 and Wideload Mick.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website
Image

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 20:50 #32 

User avatar
greeners
Paul

whilst you have done wrong, there are ways to deal with it, and that certainly wasn't it....

I shall let the "team" know my feelings in due coarse.....

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 21:01 #33 

User avatar
Mick
(Site Admin)
raistlin wrote:
Mick wrote:
raistlin wrote:
Oh, and apparently, it is hoped (by some) that my ban extends to my attendance at club events, specifically the club Nano-meets. :lol: :clap:



That'll be the Raistlin and Trebor Nano meets? PMSL :clap:


And Wolves75 and Wideload Mick.


The Bruvvers Grim. :D Bless em. :)

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 21:01 #34 

User avatar
Mick
(Site Admin)
Interesting how many guests we have viewing this topic.

Thanks for the link-back Mick. :)

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 21:04 #35 

User avatar
1gp
Well i think its about time this club name changed to , 75zt bad boys community , and we all fit fast and furious boot spoilers.. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 21:05 #36 

User avatar
Gren 24
I may be a bit thick,But a Nano Meet a Meet where people who love our 75s, meet and work on them and we ALL have a good time WITH FRIENDS. And it is people like you,Paul,Trebor,Wolves75.Wideload,Mick and every one that attends make a Nano Meet What it is.It is not there Nano Meet and never will be.

Les

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 21:14 #37 

User avatar
Dallas
James.uk wrote:I wish i had another personality, this ones crap innit.. :roll: :lol:
...



James! can I laugh at that please as it really made me laugh........ :lol: :? :D :clap:
:cheers:
Image

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 21:35 #38 

User avatar
Duncan
I would think, the previous moderators might have spotted this, and maybe, just perhaps, issued a warning that they had spotted it using a PM, and if it had continued, used the ultimate recourse.

Of course, knowing it was going on, and waiting till they could gleefully post all the evidence might have been the approach. (yes I popped in to have a look at the fuss)

Still, it's proved beyond any doubt I had that someone is paranoid. Perhaps they should seek help from a Doctor? Bet I'll be able to find you one any minte now....
Image

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 22:43 #39 

User avatar
raistlin
greeners wrote:Paul

whilst you have done wrong, there are ways to deal with it, and that certainly wasn't it....

I shall let the "team" know my feelings in due coarse.....


Thanks David, but please don't put yourself at risk of ending up on the "usual suspects" or "the noise" list. ;)

But seriously, I appreciate your comment.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website
Image

Posted 20 Jan 2011, 23:07 #40 


Top