I need another car too... by Zeb

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Zeb
Spent ages arsing around this morning trying to find a garage that was a) open and b) actually sold LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas)...my nearest seems to have shut down yet again...three times in two years! My next nearest has broken its pumps...again and the third farthest away is so expensive I may as well run on petrol... :hissyfit:

Anyone know of a nice facelift diesel ZT-T with traction control (Sorry jake...t'is the winters y'see...and the dykes.. :? ) and other useful extras? :gmc:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 15:37 #1 

JakeWilson
Well I am looking at the possibility of refitting traction, probably a 25th Birthday present at this stage though!

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 15:44 #2 

JakeWilson

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 15:53 #3 

MrB
Afternoon Carl

This map shows some stations around you.

http://www.getlpg.org.uk/stations/lincolnshire
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 16:28 #4 

Zeb
MrB wrote:Afternoon Carl

This map shows some stations around you.

http://www.getlpg.org.uk/stations/lincolnshire

Thanks Chris....your map rather illustrates the point! :lol:

Jake....I like the colour...an auto though....hmmm...*is thinking*....'appens now and again...

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 16:53 #5 

Dave
Tell you what....

We have an LPG station about 1/2 a mile from here. You have my diesel (which, granted, is a Rover not an MG, might or might not have traction control :confused: but IS a Tourer) and I'll have your LPG machine! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorted!

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 17:01 #6 

James.uk
Traction control takes the fun out of driving and is only meant for pensioners n learners anyway.. :roll:

Diesel auto's are they way to go.. And for value you wont beat a nice Mk1 75 wiv synergy2 fitted.. :hail:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 17:50 #7