i have now permanantly left the owners club!! by payner75t (Page 3 of 3)

suzublu
Thanks for your reply,& sincerest best wishes for your son,s health. Nothing worse when one of your bairns gets ill. :thumbsup:

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 17:37 #41 

Dave Goody
Chartermark wrote:
Zeb wrote:Starbug...you are of course quite correct....but we happen to know that in your case you are perfectly well educated, intelligent, charming, witty and have a high degree of social eptness. :)

The same cannot be said of everyone who frequents the forums.

I agree wholeheartedly Zeb,

Inevitably within the postulated sequence of these forums, the leaguer camps of the 'quick food' clique will clash with those of a higher intellect.

Bit like a pub, the building stays the same, but over time, the surrounding environments social identity, determines whether you feel comfortable inside ...

And thats from someone from "Water on the Knees" needs a tap on the head in my opinion :lol: Dave

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 18:27 #42 

djw40
Payner,

Best of luck with your lads op.

Dave

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 18:41 #43 

starbug2
djw40 wrote:Payner,

Best of luck with your lads op.

Dave

i second that :nurse: :cheers:

Posted 10 Jul 2010, 19:16 #44 

Bermudan 75
richardwjackson wrote:Anybody heard from Mike (Rover418275)?

He's still suspended on the 75ZT club forums - bad lad! :clap:

Well I have just looked and cannot find any ropes around my neck, or anywhere else for that matter that would suggest I am suspended, :mrgreen:

What did happen, I put that down to Rolf Harris and that song he did, 'Tie me up kangeroo court boy, tie me up kangeroo court.........'

As Arnie said, 'I' ll be back'........... :thumbsup:

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 18:52 #45 

Cowley_MOA
Rover418275 wrote:

Well I have just looked and cannot find any ropes around my neck, or anywhere else for that matter that would suggest I am suspended, :mrgreen:

What did happen, I put that down to Rolf Harris and that song he did, 'Tie me up kangeroo court boy, tie me up kangeroo court.........'

Nice to see you online Mike. We were getting worried about you!
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 19:18 #46 

Bermudan 75
Cowley_MOA wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:

Nice to see you online Mike. We were getting worried about you!

Well thanks for your concern, very touching. What I found very re-assuring were the phone calls from members voicing their support. No names no pack drill, they know who they are.

What does disturb me is that if you say something about a person on the other side you seem to be reported to the 'management'.

Anyway I have left that forum for good. So if the 'management' on this forum require any help in setting up local groups etc in the Cheshire area, just let me know. ;)

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 19:40 #47 

SpongeBob
If you wish to organise a meet over in Cheshire and put it in the Meets and Events forum then you are more than welcome. Everyone loves a good local meet :)

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 20:25 #48