I am lost on here..??? by Poppy

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Poppy
Hiya... I have just looked at this thread...How to - Door Seal ..The reason is I had to fit a new drivers body seal on just the other week...I really do not understand what is occurring here...??? And before I get slated, How on earth was I supposed that it had been locked before I had even viewed it.??
If you always do what you've always done... You will always get what You've always got.

Posted 19 Jul 2011, 23:12 #1 

takestock
Hi Angel ;), if it's a "Know how" it will be an instruction and as such locked to stop it getting cluttered up. Some Know hows are unfinished as yet so they just contain handy tips such as passenger side will fit a drivers side ;).

Now, if you feel like doing a complete Know how with pictures :D :thumbsup:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 20 Jul 2011, 07:05 #2 

Zeb
Hello Poppy....just cos you is paranoid it doesn't mean that threads are being locked all around you...:D As that strange man above says, t'is for clarity and no other purpose.. Did you get your door seal sorted?

Posted 20 Jul 2011, 08:11 #3 

nick nick
I dont know where ever that Poppy goes she causes trouble.....LOL
LIFE IS A BED OF ROSES....BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE PRICKS

Posted 03 Nov 2012, 14:37 #4 

MrDoodles

Free vehicle valuations available to Club Members by PM!

Posted 04 Nov 2012, 10:06 #5 

Colvert
Nick-Nick. He's done the disappearing trick on BBM's forum now too. Do you think he's upset someone and has been incarcerated somewhere ???

Poppy( Sir. )----if you read this come on home. Lol.

Posted 11 Nov 2012, 20:36 #6 

Last edited by Colvert on 10 Oct 2015, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

scooterchick
MrDoodles wrote:Image

Love it Doodles ;)

Posted 16 Nov 2012, 15:39 #7 

MrDoodles
scooterchick wrote:

Love it Doodles ;)

I do try Anna!

Haven't seen much of you lately on the boards, are you OK?

Free vehicle valuations available to Club Members by PM!

Posted 16 Nov 2012, 19:09 #8 

takestock
Rumour has it nobody has seen as much of Anna as they used to ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 08:46 #9 

scooterchick
MrDoodles wrote:
scooterchick wrote:

Love it Doodles ;)

I do try Anna!

Haven't seen much of you lately on the boards, are you OK?

Yeah all fine. Got a new job and has vastly increased my hours at work so add that to 2 kids, parent council and rugby club, doesn't leave a lot of time for much else!

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 14:36 #10 

scooterchick
takestock wrote:Rumour has it nobody has seen as much of Anna as they used to ;)

I still like folks to see a lot less but I've contented myself until New Year, then I'm back on the case of the shrinking woman. By cosford I'll be another 3 stone down :-D

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 14:38 #11 

Colvert
Poppy wrote:Hiya... I have just looked at this thread...How to - Door Seal ..The reason is I had to fit a new drivers body seal on just the other week...I really do not understand what is occurring here...??? And before I get slated, How on earth was I supposed that it had been locked before I had even viewed it.??

Now we know that the pic we see is not Poppy but that of Angela Butler and was posted here by Terry Beck whose forum name, that he used, was Poppy !!!

Angela Butler was VERY annoyed that her picture, taken from Facebook, was being used , by a man, without her consent.

The Plot thickens. Lol.

Colvert.

Posted 09 Oct 2015, 19:26 #12