Hi Line Connectors and Pins by Mad-Monkey

Mad-Monkey
I have an assortment of connectors and pins brand new from Kufatec for the Hi-Line system. Not entirely sure what I have but I have the Quadlock connector for BM54 with Integrated connectors for CD changer and various unit connectors. Anybody interested if I dig them out?

Fairly sure I have over £50/£60 worth of gubbings. Any good to anyone if I say £15 inc postage for the lot and I'll post up exactly what there is if there is any interest?

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 09:20 #1 

SpongeBob
I could well be interested. Dunno what I'll do with them all but they could be useful for any future projects.

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 10:11 #2 

Mad-Monkey
SpongeBob wrote:I could well be interested. Dunno what I'll do with them all but they could be useful for any future projects.

I'll post up some pictures of the connectors. I have the ULF Bluetooth connector as well. My plan was to make a custom loom with the telephone option :mrgreen:

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 12:02 #3 

Duncan
If Simon doesn't take them, I will. I need to connect up a system at some point to do some playing.

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 18:17 #4 

Mad-Monkey
Apologies for my rubbishness! I have what looks like one of each connectors for the TV and BM54 Radio Module, Satnav and Headunit.

There is a bluetooth ULF connector with prewired pins that just need to be cut in half (connector on each end, you get two leads then :-) )

There is another Quadlock connector but I seem to have robbed a couple of the pins for something! The one Quadlock has seperate 12pin connectors for the CD changer, and the other has them integrated.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 15:03 #5 

Duncan
Simon asked for them first, but I'll still take them if he doesn't want them.

Duncan

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 18:41 #6