Here's a good one by DeuxGazoles

DeuxGazoles
I may be completely wrong but I've just read a thread (inanother clubhouse) started on the 7th of July asking everyone to ensure their address details are correct for the issue of the fabled membership packs & some members are unable to access those details in the User CP apparantly a glitch :confused: I've just looked & it's not there on mine is this just another smokescreen or am I too cynical???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 20:33 #1 

calibrax
My address has been on there for about a year. Still no sign of one of the mythical "packs"...! Not that I need it, as I already have an MG tax holder and I don't put stickers on my car under any circumstances...
Steve

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 135

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 20:43 #2 

DeuxGazoles
calibrax wrote:My address has been on there for about a year. Still no sign of one of the mythical "packs"...! Not that I need it, as I already have an MG tax holder and I don't put stickers on my car under any circumstances...

Go & try & edit your address....................you can't but amazingly that's the only part of your profile you can't access

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 20:50 #3 

andycolm
Smells fishy to me...

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 21:05 #4 

takestock
I do try not to get involed in this but it is getting harder to do.The flurry of activity and promised dates has come and gone so it seems.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 21:07 #5 

DeuxGazoles
takestock wrote:I do try not to get involed in this but it is getting harder to do.The flurry of activity and promised dates has come and gone so it seems.

So do I but sometimes I can't help myself :mrgreen:
I really dont expect to see mine & to be honest I'm past caring but the feeble cover ups are becoming laughable

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 21:21 #6 

takestock
It was revealed today that the window stickers are done for next door but, there was a problem with the tax disc holders at the printers..... :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 18:21 #7 

Cowley_MOA
takestock wrote:It was revealed today that the window stickers are done for next door but, there was a problem with the tax disc holders at the printers..... :gmc:

What the printer thought there was a problem with batch as they looked so crap and binned the lot? :twisted:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 18:30 #8 

Bernard
Cowley_MOA wrote:
takestock wrote:It was revealed today that the window stickers are done for next door but, there was a problem with the tax disc holders at the printers..... :gmc:

What the printer thought there was a problem with batch as they looked so crap and binned the lot? :twisted:

Just how difficult is it to get things printed?

The guys I use generally turn stuff around in 4 to 5 days.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 18:37 #9 

Cowley_MOA
Bernard wrote:
Cowley_MOA wrote:

Just how difficult is it to get things printed?

The guys I use generally turn stuff around in 4 to 5 days.

Well as we know the club is slower than a 75 V6 with broken VIS (Variable Intake System) motors :lol:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 18:47 #10 

Ragman
The edit profile section got lost in a vBulletin update, in theory the thread requesting updating of address details has been closed/deleted (at my suggestion not at the instigation of the mods) until the vBulletin issue has been fixed

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 19:06 #11 

SpongeBob
Ragman wrote:The edit profile section got lost in a vBulletin update, in theory the thread requesting updating of address details has been closed/deleted (at my suggestion not at the instigation of the mods) until the vBulletin issue has been fixed

It may be worth noting, they have been running the same version of the software for, well... a long while anyway. Any update would also increment the minor version number at the very bottom of each page in the forum. That number has not changed.

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 19:10 #12 

Ragman
Oooh I like that - Ok I'll ask the question :stirer:

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 19:25 #13 

Bernard
Ragman wrote:Oooh I like that - Ok I'll ask the question :stirer:

Ooooh! You'll be next on the naughty step. :clap:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 19:39 #14