Helpy Help by ceedy

• Related topics: (no related topics)

ceedy
Has Anyone got a size for the Security holding the EWS (Engine immobiliser (EWS from the German, Elektronik WegfahrSicherung)) unit on the 75/ZT ( down behind the light switch). it is a Pentalobe but what size ????? ..

I've nothing that will fit.

thanks in hope ..

Chris

its only 2 screws but very secure at the moment :-D
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 24 Oct 2012, 15:07 #1 

Mad-Monkey
I think it's T27 or T30 I can't remember it just sits in my screw driver

Posted 24 Oct 2012, 16:05 #2 

ceedy
Cheers David,

All my Torx Securities are 6 pointers, these lil chappies are 5 point just to make it easy :mad1:

need a tiny grinderette :-D

take care

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 24 Oct 2012, 19:08 #3 

raistlin
In a blast from the past. You can borrow my set of 5 point Torx if you want Chris. I know it's a bit late but I only just noticed this thread :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 16 Dec 2012, 10:22 #4 

Mad-Monkey
He did it in the end Paul. A generous offer though

Posted 16 Dec 2012, 11:36 #5 

ceedy
Thanks for the offer Paul ,
Yup managed it ok .. Found out the new owner of our local garage is a ZT owner!! he lent me some bits and passed the ZT's MOT as well .. result!! :-D :-D

Now just waiting for the Xmas post to Die down before I send it of to David!! Can't afford to lose the ews
makes the car a bit tricky to start :-D

Chris

Posted 17 Dec 2012, 15:20 #6