help traffic master by Suffolk Man

Suffolk Man
today i retro fitted the above connected it all up turned it on only to be connfronted with a warning light showing front brake pads low !checked all the wiring etc plugged it allin again this time the ipk is virtually dead no indicators etc.the only thing i can think of the white plug was tight to get in and lock so i used a silicon based lubricant i think this may have got in somwhere it should have not have done .i have now left all unplugged sprayed with contact cleaner then wil attempt to connect all up in the morning anyone got any other ideas?

Posted 29 Sep 2011, 20:36 #1 

kandyman
If I remember I had some strange things going on with my dials/warning lights when I fitted mine, I cant remember what lights were showing but I think I just took the plugs out and refitted them and everything worked.

Good luck and I hope yours is a easy fix like mine :)

Posted 29 Sep 2011, 20:44 #2 

Suffolk Man
lets hope so will try in the morning had to leave the car at home and get a lift in .i need to work busy day tomorrow

Posted 29 Sep 2011, 21:22 #3 

Duncan
The plugs should be quite easy to get in so you may have bent a pin as it went in. Depends what that pin was as to the outcome.

Posted 30 Sep 2011, 09:02 #4 

Suffolk Man
all sorted in the early hours off this morning i had left all unplugged while at work got home at mignight checked it all plugged it all in and hey presto the tm symbol came up all works as it should i nearly wept with joy

Posted 30 Sep 2011, 17:34 #5 

Duncan
Good news. It must have been having a bad day. We all do that sometimes.

Posted 30 Sep 2011, 18:46 #6 

kandyman
Nice easy fix,

We like them ones :)

Posted 30 Sep 2011, 22:06 #7