Help, can't post / add topics by Tim_B

Tim_B
(Trader)
I've only just noticed that I can't add replies or new topics within certain forums - is there something in my settings that I've missed?
[centre]Scratches? Stone Chips? Bumper Scuffs? contact me at http://www.scratch2shine.co.uk discounts for community members[/centre]Image

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:22 #1 

JohnDotCom
Will go have a look for you.

EDIT:

Cannot see a problem, just passed it over to the Backroom boys to have a re check for you.
Sorry you are experiencing a problem.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:24 #2 

SpongeBob
Evening Tim - I've had a look too at John's request but can't see anything that should be preventing you from posting. Can you please tell me which forums and/or threads that you are trying to post in?

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:39 #3 

Dave
I can't reply to this one............ :gmc:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 21:08 #4 

Tim_B
(Trader)
These are the ones I've spotted so far:

General 75 & ZT Forum
All of the technical forums
Events and Meets

None have a "New Topic" button and when I enter specific threads I have no "Reply" button.
[centre]Scratches? Stone Chips? Bumper Scuffs? contact me at http://www.scratch2shine.co.uk discounts for community members[/centre]Image

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 21:22 #5 

JohnDotCom
Try using the subsilver2 option in your profile,
see if that helps while being looked into.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 21:23 #6 

Jürgen
Tim_B wrote:These are the ones I've spotted so far:

General 75 & ZT Forum
All of the technical forums
Events and Meets

None have a "New Topic" button and when I enter specific threads I have no "Reply" button.

Are you still logged in when you scroll to the top of the page?

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 21:34 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Tim_B wrote:I've only just noticed that I can't add replies or new topics within certain forums - is there something in my settings that I've missed?

I've tested the board using your permissions and I am getting the same results as you, somehow your permissions have been screwed although you are in the same traders group as others that do not have this problem. I will sort it out now that I have been able to duplicate the errors.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 23:33 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
You are back in business, as well as trader group you have also to be in registered user as well. somehow you were accidentally removed from registered users when traders permissions were switched on. All is now well, sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 23:40 #9