Hello! This is just to confusing??????? by Dallas

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Dallas
Hi! Guys and girls if any are here..... :D

Yes ! its me Dallas (Wes), thought I come over and say Hi. Really don't know whats gone on over on the other side, I dont really know many of you as not been to any meet so I'm just a Virgin :em: really as to what was said and to whom 'so to speak'. (can anyone fill me in).

................. anyway! thought I would join and me 75 whats to show off its beauty and may wants some help at some point from all of you experts......

So as said, not sure whats gone on and I really don't want to fall out with any folk but the other site really needs to get their act together....... (theres enough room on the WWW for us all! me thinks)...... :D

I thought I would stay as me 'Dallas' as I'm boring really, I see some have stayed the same and maybe others have changed names etc.....

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:23 #1 

Rammie
Dallas wrote:Hi! Guys and girls if any are here..... :D

Yes ! its me Dallas (Wes), thought I come over and say Hi. Really don't know whats gone on over on the other side, I dont really know many of you as not been to any meet so I'm just a Virgin :em: really as to what was said and to whom 'so to speak'. (can anyone fill me in).

................. anyway! thought I would join and me 75 whats to show off its beauty and may wants some help at some point from all of you experts......

So as said, not sure whats gone on and I really don't want to fall out with any folk but the other site really needs to get their act together....... (theres enough room on the WWW for us all! me thinks)...... :D

I thought I would stay as me 'Dallas' as I'm boring really, I see some have stayed the same and maybe others have changed names etc.....

Well, it took you a little time to get here. Always glad to have another Wedgie on board!! :thumbsup:
Brian

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:25 #2 

Duncan
I can't really fill in any details, but can say I have become slightly hacked off with attitudes over there. Much calmer and more real over here, and hope you will feel welcome.

Plenty of people will be frequenting both places, so it seems to me just take as you find. Plenty of knowlegeable people over here too so enjoy whatever way.

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:28 #3 

JohnDotCom
Hi Dallas (Wes) and Welcome to the Community. :)
We have no problem running side by side with the other Clubs.
Glad to see you made it over. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:31 #4 

zojosc
Hi Dallas
Glad to see you over here. I have no idea whats going on either and whatever the sites call each other it still seems like a community split. I pop between sites but seem to get duplicate posts so dont know whose where etc. The feelings good this side where is the other side seems a bit in turmoil. I too have kept all about me just the same because its who I started as when I found all these great guys.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:33 #5 

sudderz71
Welcome Dallas i agree things are going downhill rapidly over the otherside but you'll find it a more laid back experience here,regards Dave.

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:40 #6 

DeuxGazoles
Evenin Wes nice to have you along ;) I've kept the same name but turned it French......................well I was bored :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:41 #7 

Dallas
Yeah! thanks guys for the warm welcome :D

Its going to be very interesting with the two sites running together along with the other site also (MG Rover.org), joined there too the other day as I know some of you are also there...... The wife thinks we have or I have gone completely mad, I sit at my PC talking to myself as to where the hell am I (which site etc).... :lol:

Yes! me to me thinks! will pop between the sites once I get to know my way around etc....... so glad to be here really and have a good chat and Friendly banter :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work everybody :clap: OUR CARS need it..

Regards Wes.

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:42 #8 

Dave
:mrgreen: You made it then?!

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 22:59 #9 

carlpenn
A bit late, but "Welcome" ;)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 11:57 #10 

takestock
As said nice to see another wedgwood blue here :)

But then again you will never see through my cunning disguise
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 20:22 #11