Hello by mininuts

• Related topics: (no related topics)

mininuts
Hello, I'm Paul.

Just bought an 05 MG ZT-T CDTi in Starlight Silver. First 75/ZT I've owned so all this is new to me. Needed a relatively cheap estate car and, being into proper Minis, (59-00), and anything Longbridge, I thought MG Rover was the obvious route to take.

Here she is and I look forward to chatting to you all in the future. Regards, Paul.

Paul

Posted 19 May 2012, 11:37 #1 

Zeb
She looks a good'un....lots of info on here and friendly folk...welcome along.. :)

Posted 19 May 2012, 11:39 #2 

kandyman
Welcome Paul,

Loads for you to read on here but if you need any help or have any questions just ask away.

Happy motoring

Posted 19 May 2012, 13:01 #3 

takestock
Hi Paul, nice looking motor, and very desirable wheels :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 19 May 2012, 16:38 #4 

Martin
Hi Paul welcome along good looking car
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 19 May 2012, 18:31 #5 

JohnDotCom
Tis indeed a Good car to pick.
Welcome Paul, everyone is friendly here, so fire away any questions or wants etc. :cheers:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 20 May 2012, 17:56 #6 

mininuts
Thanks for the welcomes and the kind comments about our car.
We love the car so far, such a beautiful thing to drive, especially after being in one of the minis :-D
This looks like it's a lot more friendlier forum than another one I looked at :thumbsup:

Cheers.
Paul

Posted 20 May 2012, 19:02 #7 

zojosc
Welcome Paul
Nice looking motor.
I was once called mininuts too but for probably a differant reason than yourself! :-D
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 21 May 2012, 14:15 #8 

JohnDotCom
zojosc wrote:Welcome Paul
Nice looking motor.
I was once called mininuts too but for probably a differant reason than yourself! :-D

I can't imagine what you mean! :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 21 May 2012, 14:58 #9