Hello from Plymouth by Zeeblum

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Zeeblum
Hi guys,
I joined the community a good few months ago but haven't really got involved until this week. I asked Raislin a couple of questions and he suggested I start a topic. Then I noticed this HELLO page. :)

I bought my first ZT from a place called 'The cheap car centre'.
Twas an '03 Xpower Grey ZT+ 1.8 turbo. I loved it..........alot!
Two weeks after I bought it the head gasket went at the same time the cheap car centre liquified to be replaced by 'the cheap car centre uk' and seemingly brand new management and staff, so no getting help from anyone there!
Before I wrote it off at 18:00 coming back from Minorca on the M25, it had had 3 head gaskets, 3 turbos and I had replaced the engine. What a dog! Spent most of its life in the garage but when it worked it was awesome.

Then I bought a Rover '03 75 2ltr V6 Classic British Racing green, mmmmmm, loved her! And fixed all that I was capable of fixing. I sold it just before the triple belt system had to be done. Lost money on her but sold her to a real keen enthusiast. :)

Bought an Audi A6........ Nice, but had electrical issues. Sold it a few months later.

Then I found my current '04 Xpower grey ZT+ CDTI 135 beauty. Its covered 285000miles yet feels newer and better than cars half its milage. I'm hugely into the idea of modifying it, I'd love to find the beefy body kit for it, the Premium grill and generally upgrade it to the max. I kind of fantasies about stripping it down completely and rebuilding it as if it was art. Know what I mean?

I also now have (for the last 6 weeks) a ZTT+ CDTI 135 for our family run about, but its full of oddities that I look forward to getting anyones feedback on.

I'll start a new topic for that in the relevant area.

All the best, can't wait for a Nano Meet ;)

Posted 23 Feb 2015, 23:54 #1 

Last edited by Zeeblum on 02 Mar 2015, 22:57, edited 3 times in total.

Trebor
I have just registered you on the nano website, put your name down if you can make it and come along for some free help and advice from other enthusiastic owners there
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 24 Feb 2015, 16:45 #2 

Zeeblum
Very late reply sorry, tut tut.
Thanks for registering me Trebor. Ive booked the 8th of may event in the calendar and will pop my name down.

Until then all the best ;)

Posted 31 Mar 2015, 22:27 #3 

Trebor
Good man look forward to meeting you and all the way from Plymouth
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 Apr 2015, 17:44 #4