Hello everybody by Mick

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Mick
(Site Admin)
Sorry I haven't been on here meeting and greeting, been really busy doing .............. stuff. (that's' a technical term) quite what for I'm not sure . :) The results of doing stuff will become apparent. Sometime. :) :rolling:

Hope everybody is enjoying the show.. :)

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 22:47 #1 

takestock
Welcome to the new forum matey, lots to see and do........................... :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 06:41 #2 

zojosc
Mick wrote:Sorry I haven't been on here meeting and greeting, been really busy doing .............. stuff. (that's' a technical term) quite what for I'm not sure . :) The results of doing stuff will become apparent. Sometime. :) :rolling:

Playing with your Vuvuzela perhaps :?:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 06:49 #3 

MrB
zojosc wrote:Playing with your Vuvuzela perhaps :?:

Now you've done it. It will get as bad as all the radio and sports shows moaning about the noise.....

On another note, good to see you around, I assume this means things are a little less hectic your end :angry:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 11:13 #4 

starbug2
Mick wrote:Sorry I haven't been on here meeting and greeting, been really busy doing .............. stuff. (that's' a technical term) quite what for I'm not sure . :) The results of doing stuff will become apparent. Sometime. :) :rolling:

hello to you to :cheers:

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 15:21 #5