Had to happen by takestock

• Related topics: (no related topics)

takestock
OK, so as some of you know change of job means no company car that i used FAR too much. So, until we find a nice runaround Golf diesel type thingy, my missus has been using Maz for her home visits, clocked up around 1000 miles alone this month. Sheepish smile when she came home tonight, "a light has appeared on the dash" she meekly said, knowing fullwell the wrath she will incur for any damage. ( yes she has already kerbed the front nearside wheel AGAIN)

Oh panic stations.............only to find out it is the low pads warning light, now how do i convince her it's her fault and she has to pay :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 17:42 #1 

JohnDotCom
Obviously tell her resting on the brakes has worn them out Dave. ;) :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 18:21 #2 

Jürgen
takestock wrote:Oh panic stations.............only to find out it is the low pads warning light, now how do i convince her it's her fault and she has to pay :D

Do you really want her to drive the car without using the brakes? :shock:

:gmc:

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 18:32 #3 

Cowley_MOA
Tell her the wear was brought on prematurally because of the way she drives :lol:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 18:47 #4 

kevin
Jürgen wrote:
takestock wrote:Oh panic stations.............only to find out it is the low pads warning light, now how do i convince her it's her fault and she has to pay :D

Do you really want her to drive the car without using the brakes? :shock:

:gmc:

he dont want her driving the car full stop. :D

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 19:28 #5