Grrrrrrr! by DeuxGazoles

• Related topics: (no related topics)

DeuxGazoles
I've changed my board style & I hate it but I cant change back, am I stuck with it?
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 19:21 #1 

SpongeBob
You can change it back... Go to "Your Settings" and under the "Board Preferences" Tab you should see an option to change the board style.

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 19:33 #2 

SpongeBob
I've rechecked somethings and change stuff in the backend. How ever did you get to use that style? :confused:

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 19:35 #3 

DeuxGazoles
SpongeBob wrote: How ever did you get to use that style? :confused:

I was just fiddling & it happened :em: but I see I'm back to normal cheers ta! :hail:

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 19:37 #4 

SpongeBob
Very odd that you were able to use that style at all. The board style you were using (albeit for a moment) was a pre-release version very much in beta testing with unfinished features. Still, you're back the current style now.

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 19:44 #5 

DeuxGazoles
SpongeBob wrote:Very odd that you were able to use that style at all. The board style you were using (albeit for a moment) was a pre-release version very much in beta testing with unfinished features. Still, you're back the current style now.

Hmmm well I'm glad to be back cos that other set-up was awful, it took 5 attempts to post the thread as everytime I scrolled down to the post button it wiped my message :roll:

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 19:51 #6 

SpongeBob
DeuxGazoles wrote:Hmmm well I'm glad to be back cos that other set-up was awful, it took 5 attempts to post the thread as everytime I scrolled down to the post button it wiped my message :roll:

Yes, that's one of the "unfinished features". As in, currently it's broken :em: but only in that style. Every other public style works perfectly and there are no issues with using "Normal", "Large" or "Extra Large" board styles.

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 19:53 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Must be the editor is super intelligent and made a judgement that you were posting rubbish............................ Again. :D :D :whump:

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 19:55 #8 

DeuxGazoles
Mick wrote:Must be the editor is super intelligent and made a judgement that you were posting rubbish............................ Again. :D :D :whump:

Well how dare you! :mad1:

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 20:01 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Mick wrote:Must be the editor is super intelligent and made a judgement that you were posting rubbish............................ Again. :D :D :whump:

Well how dare you! :mad1:

You know me, always up for a dare. :D

Posted 29 Mar 2011, 20:14 #10