Graphs in CorelDraw by raistlin

raistlin
Hi all,

I'm wanting to draw a graph in CorelDraw where every 10th vertical and horizontal line are emphasized. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, the "graph paper" tool in CorelDraw only draws a grid and I really don't want to be having to emphasize the appropriate lines manually.

Does anybody know if there is a function to do this in CorelDraw or a template available online please?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 21 May 2011, 10:38 #1 

raistlin
That'll be a NO then :(
Paul

Posted 22 May 2011, 10:25 #2 

JohnDotCom
Have CorelDraw but never tried using it for Graphs I'm afraid Paul.
I generally use Excel or similar.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 22 May 2011, 15:15 #3 

raistlin
The way things are going, I don't think I'll be doing so either John :lol:
Paul

Posted 22 May 2011, 15:39 #4 

kandyman
I'm still using crayons ;)

Posted 22 May 2011, 16:14 #5 

MrB
I do all my graphs in MicroSoft Excel - not sure if this can do what you want either though....
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 22 May 2011, 16:33 #6 

raistlin

I can plot a graph in Excel but need to manually place data on a graph which can be read by a colleague with Coreldraw.
Paul

Posted 22 May 2011, 16:55 #7 

SpongeBob
What about plotting the graph in Excel and then taking a screen shot and then re-saving the image in whatever image type you need from within CorelDraw? Or is it not that simple, such as your colleague being able to manipulate data? :gmc:

Posted 23 May 2011, 19:42 #8 

raistlin
The person who sees the graph doesn't need to see the raw data Simon, and the graph is updated every week :)

I have solved the problem now though :) I just zoomed in on the appropriate lines and drew a freehand straight line slightly wider and in a different colour and dragged it over the original lines :)

Thanks to all for the ideas :D
Paul

Posted 23 May 2011, 19:54 #9