Gone Blue by zojosc (Page 1 of 3)

zojosc
Well I have now turned blue and had all my privilegies taken away from me. Not going to rush to go red again as the general feeling now seems to be take your time over everything if we can be bothered in the first place! ;)
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 05:51 #1 

Last edited by zojosc on 26 Aug 2010, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.

takestock
So, What happens to the welcome pack then, I mean, your were a subscribed member when they were promised?
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 06:00 #2 

Rammie
Well Andy, bang goes your members pack then! ;)

I have deleted all my details from my profile so, even though I am still a RED they will not be able to find me anyway. I'm sure I can live without a "members pack" :gmc:
Brian

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 06:04 #3 

starbug2
Rammie wrote:Well Andy, bang goes your members pack then! ;)

I have deleted all my details from my profile so, even though I am still a RED they will not be able to find me anyway. I'm sure I can live without a "members pack" :gmc:

the point is what ever it is they promised to give you one so to me it is a point of honor that they live up to that :mad1:

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 06:23 #4 

raistlin
takestock wrote:So, What happens to the welcome pack then, I mean, your were a subscribed member when they were promised?

I think there might exist a contractual obligation from a limited company to its customer(s).
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 06:28 #5 

zojosc
Forgot about my welcome pack! :shock:
Oh well I'm sure I can do with out it especially now some sort of questionaire is asked about which flag you want? C'est la vie. 8-)
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 07:09 #6 

Bernard
As I understand it, the pack is in return for the hike in the fee to £10 which only happened at the beginning of this year. I paid my increased sub within a few days of that date so a few months left yet to see if this undesired pack arrives. Point of principle though is involved, I still expect to receive it.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 08:02 #7 

raistlin
Bernard wrote:As I understand it, the pack is in return for the hike in the fee to £10 which only happened at the beginning of this year. I paid my increased sub within a few days of that date so a few months left yet to see if this undesired pack arrives. Point of principle though is involved, I still expect to receive it.

I was under the impression that all subscribed members were to receive it.

So, they are going to wait until you've paid the £10 subscription before you get it?

I can't see that happening, it'd be a real smack in the face for members who have subscribed previously, without any 'sweetener' being involved.
Paul

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 11:29 #8 

Bernard
raistlin wrote:
Bernard wrote:As I understand it, the pack is in return for the hike in the fee to £10 which only happened at the beginning of this year. I paid my increased sub within a few days of that date so a few months left yet to see if this undesired pack arrives. Point of principle though is involved, I still expect to receive it.

I was under the impression that all subscribed members were to receive it.

So, they are going to wait until you've paid the £10 subscription before you get it?

I can't see that happening, it'd be a real smack in the face for members who have subscribed previously, without any 'sweetener' being involved.

At the rate it is being implemented there's a fair chance anyway.

I could be miffed if someone who has paid only £3 and gets their pack and then drops out before I get mine, as one of the first higher sub payers, if you get my meaning. ;)

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 11:44 #9 

raistlin
Bernard wrote: if you get my meaning. ;)

Absolutely. The full meaning Bernard ;)
Paul

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 12:34 #10 

Bernard
Oh dear! yet another hiccup in the never ending saga.

Members are getting stuffed for £1.19 penalty postal charge because not enough stamps have been licked and attached to the welcome packs. :o

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 21:25 #11 

Zeb
Bernard wrote:Oh dear! yet another hiccup in the never ending saga.

Members are getting stuffed for £1.19 penalty postal charge because not enough stamps have been licked and attached to the welcome packs. :o

Well, they never said that the Club would stump up for the postage.... :gmc:

Cost of membership now £11.19.....but as we know, quality costs. :-|

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 21:29 #12 

Cowley_MOA
Zeb wrote:
Bernard wrote:Oh dear! yet another hiccup in the never ending saga.

Well, they never said that the Club would stump up for the postage.... :gmc:

Well mine will stay at the post office if I have to pay for it :lol:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 21:56 #13 

Bernard
Cowley_MOA wrote:Well mine will stay at the post office if I have to pay for it :lol:

My thoughts exactly. More than what they're worth really. :roll:

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 22:00 #14 

raistlin

Well, I haven't paid the higher charge, probably being one of the few remaining subscribed members paying the earlier charge but I received my pack today, as I thought I would.
Paul

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 22:46 #15 

Bernard
raistlin wrote:Well, I haven't paid the higher charge, probably being one of the few remaining subscribed members paying the earlier charge but I received my pack today, as I thought I would.

I'm still wagering that I won't get one.
Why?
Because I read the original posting properly: 'the default position is to send all UK members the U.K version with Union flag, unless otherwise advised'..... and I'll bet that the person sending them out has not.

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 23:17 #16 

Tootall
I turned blue a few weeks ago so do not think i will get a pack - but if i had a dog it would make a good play toy for it ;)
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 16 Sep 2010, 08:01 #17 

zojosc
Tootall wrote:I turned blue a few weeks ago so do not think i will get a pack - but if i had a dog it would make a good play toy for it ;)

:lol: :lol: :clap:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 16 Sep 2010, 08:32 #18 

nisfo
raistlin wrote:Well, I haven't paid the higher charge, probably being one of the few remaining subscribed members paying the earlier charge but I received my pack today, as I thought I would.

Hmmm, does that mean I shall recieve mine "Welcome Pack?" Even though I am Roverless for a short while......lol

Posted 16 Sep 2010, 18:40 #19 

raistlin
nisfo wrote:

Hmmm, does that mean I shall recieve mine "Welcome Pack?" Even though I am Roverless for a short while......lol

I would hope that all those who were subscribed members when the idea was put forward would be included. But what would you do with them if Roverless, as you say?

Are they rare enough for fleabay? ;) :gmc:
Paul

Posted 16 Sep 2010, 18:52 #20