Gone Blue by zojosc (Page 3 of 3)

raistlin
Well, if anybody wants a set, they can have mine. I promise to pay sufficient postage :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Sep 2010, 22:15 #41 

Bernard
raistlin wrote:Well, if anybody wants a set, they can have mine. I promise to pay sufficient postage :)

Put it on ebay, I dare you!
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 17 Sep 2010, 22:22 #42 

raistlin
Bernard wrote:
raistlin wrote:Well, if anybody wants a set, they can have mine. I promise to pay sufficient postage :)

Nope. If nobody wants it, it is going in the bin. I never actually wanted it. I was determined to get one though. It was the principle of the thing.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Sep 2010, 22:34 #43 

Ragman
Well I'm still pi@@ed about the comment that the Irish don't have a flag of their own

:ireland:

Highly politically sensitve statement that should have resulted in a ban

Posted 17 Sep 2010, 23:58 #44 

Dave
raistlin wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Nope. If nobody wants it, it is going in the bin. I never actually wanted it. I was determined to get one though. It was the principle of the thing.

Same here. I've paid for it through the 333% hike in subs fees, so I want it. Not that I have any use for it:-

• Have a nice, metal, Rover tax disc holder which Gill bought for me
  • Never have stickers on my cars, in fact, always take any off when I get them, especially those for clubs or dealers
  • What would I use a membership card for? :confused:

Is there anything I have missed?

Posted 18 Sep 2010, 10:18 #45 

SpongeBob
Ragman wrote:Well I'm still pi@@ed about the comment that the Irish don't have a flag of their own

:ireland:

Highly politically sensitve statement that should have resulted in a ban

Was this a comment made over on the Owners Club? If so then its best airing grievances to those concerned over there. If it was made here then where?

Posted 18 Sep 2010, 11:44 #46